OTHforums4fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTHforums4fans

All your latest news and discussion on the hit TV show One Tree Hill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From NH to ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BLPNR fivesome is love
LP Club President
BLPNR fivesome is love

From NH to ... Empty
PostSubject: From NH to ...   From NH to ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:56 pm

I'm seriously annoyed with NH now. They lost their sparkle to me. I don't think I ship them now.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
NH Club President
Kirstie

From NH to ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: From NH to ...   From NH to ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:34 pm

Aw Bru my sweetie, is there nothing we can do to convince you otherwise? I love you
Back to top Go down
BLPNR fivesome is love
LP Club President
BLPNR fivesome is love

From NH to ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: From NH to ...   From NH to ... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:28 am

Aww Kirstie. It's that Haley is pissing me off so much. I mean, Nathan is trying so hard for her.
Back to top Go down
JammerRocks
JammerRocks

From NH to ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: From NH to ...   From NH to ... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:04 pm

Awww Bruski - might have to have a fisty cuffs about this Mad LOL jk, Its weird how everyone sees different things I mean - Nathan has been pissing me off most of the season and I've really felt for Haley ........ but I always think they have a spark they just havn't really had much to work with so far this season........but take it from me Mrs C - THEY WILL BE BACK!!! flower
Back to top Go down
BLPNR fivesome is love
LP Club President
BLPNR fivesome is love

From NH to ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: From NH to ...   From NH to ... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:08 am

Wow i'm scared haha Razz
Yeah people see different things. I know Nathan has screwed a lot, so did Haley.

It's heartbreaking how after he saved Jamie Haley shoves him the I want the divorce line.
Back to top Go down
Maryam
Maryam

From NH to ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: From NH to ...   From NH to ... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:45 pm

ITA with you Amber.
And regard that dreaded "D" word, the one that I have totally erased from my memory Razz I think it was a spur of the moment statement, one that was backed up with a lot of angry and scared emotions. At least that was the way I saw it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From NH to ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: From NH to ...   From NH to ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From NH to ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OTHforums4fans :: Relationships :: Other relationships-
Jump to: