OTHforums4fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTHforums4fans

All your latest news and discussion on the hit TV show One Tree Hill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chopia - An Unwritten Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashlee
Ashlee

Chopia - An Unwritten Story Empty
PostSubject: Chopia - An Unwritten Story   Chopia - An Unwritten Story Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:59 pm

DISCLAIMER:Like I said in my other fanfiction,I do not own anything,and specially not Sophia,Chad,Danneel,Bevin,Hilarie and the other cast members.I'm just a simple person making my own fan fiction,and who just came to an idea.Do tell me what you think of it.This is also my very first fan fiction based on real persons.Not on characters.In fact,reading all the others their Chopia/Chilarie fan fictions,gave me alott of inspiration really.So thank you to those who have written the other fan fictions,to bring me on an idea.And if you're not a Chopia fan,I suggest to not read this.

Summary:She paced around her trailer with her eyes focused on the script.Another scene with Chad.She thought to herself.Okay,she had moved on,yet it was still hard.Specially with the regards of bringing the cheating on Brooke with Peyton back,thinking back at what he had done with her.

Also a short reminder,this takes somewhat place in season 3(the shooting that is).If you don't knowwhere,just try to find out.Also,Sophia is with Jon,and Chad is..obviously..with Kenzie. Sad
Yet also,if anyone has a good banner for this fanfic,I'd love to use it.

https://2img.net/h/i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg138/Ihear_Birds/Banners/99584445iu9.png
Chapter 1:I will not breakdown and cry.

Rain guttering down the window of a white trailer.Sophia paced around her trailer as she somehow waited to the fact that it would stop raining.Her mind pretty blank as she just stared out infront of her.Oh how she missed Jon during these moments.All she whised was to be there with him,in their cosy homee,laying in his arms.Wrapping her arms over eachother,Sophia closed her eyes lightly.He on the other hand,was just laying on his bed,with a book in his hand.He didn't really care about the rain guttering against the window,he didn't even hear it.A soft hearable tone of music came out of the earplugs that where in his ears.Dashboard Confessional,what else?As he flipped over a page,he sighed lightly.It got to his nerves,the reading,the somewhat silence.Before all of the drama happend,he wouldn't even be sitting here.He would be with her,holding her close,having his arms wrapped around her,smelling the sent of her lavender shampoo.She paced around her trailer with her eyes focused on the script.Another scene with Chad.She thought to herself.Okay,she had moved on,yet it was still hard.Specially with the regards of bringing the cheating on Brooke with Peyton back,thinking back at what he had done with her.She closed her eyes lightly as a tear rolled down her cheek,yet she quickly whiped it off when a knock was heard on the trailer door.She turned towards her door as she put away her script."Door's open."She said with a soft yet lightly shivering tone in her voice.As the door slowly opened,Bevin,Danneel,Hilarie and Bethany where standing under an umbrella looking over at Sophia."Are you coming?Mark wants to talk to us."She heard Bethany say,followed by three heads nodding.Sophia sighed lightly as she grabbed her brown jacket and walked out of her trailer,leaving the light on.At the same time when Bevin,Danneel,Hilarie and Bethany knocked on the door of Sophia's Trailer,James,Antwon and Lee knocked on Chad's trailer door.And suprise,suprise,they where for the same reason as the girls went to see Sophia.Mark wanting to talk to the whole cast.Just as Sophia did,Chad grabbed his jacket,turned of the lights of his trailer,and went outside along with James,Lee and Antwon.As the entire cast walked towards the trailer of Mark Schwann,the director of One Tree Hill,the rain poured down ontop of them.Luckely,the girls where under an umbrella,yet the boys..weren't.Looking over at the boys,the girls all started to laugh,yet one stopped the minute she saw Chad walking in the pouring rain.Once they had arrived at the trailer,they all got in,dry or soaking wet,they didn't care,they all sat down near the fire."Okay,guys,I know it's late,and you are probably all tired,but could we shoot just another scene?The weather is pretty perfect to shooting the scene,and well..let's just hope it wont be too emotional."Mark looked over at Sophia then at Chad,who knew quiet well what they were talking about.

As the cast all got out of the trailer,the rain was still pouring down.And for some reason,they didn't have to make fake rain,which was about perfect.And the makeup,they didn't really care.As long as they got their lines and did their work.Yet for Sophia,it would be hard.Nor will it be easy for Chad.This scene would bring back a whole lot of memories."Can you handle it?"Sophia heard coming from behind her."Can I handle what?"She asked seeing who it was standing behind her."The fact that we have to kiss in the pouring rain,after everything that had happend."Seeing Chad standing there with his hands in his pocket,made her feel somewhat hurt.Hurt to the fact that what he had done to her."We're professionals.Of course I can handle it..."Yet could she really?That was the question that was pounding in her thoughts.Floating through her mind.Like an 'i love you' after being hurt so many times. She sighed lightly as she then turned over towards the set as they called out their names."Time to figure out."She said with a tilting head and kinked eyebrow as she then made her way towards the set.
Chad on the other hand,wasn't too convinced about what she had said."I'm not so sure about that.."He said to himself,knowing how fragile she was.He sighed lightly at his own turn,as he then made his way towards the set throwing his dimed cigarette away.Arriving on the set,Sophia and Chad had to argue in the rain,well not really her and Chad,but more like Brooke and Lucas,which was somewhat a relieve to Chad knowing that if he and Sophia would start argueing,it would never stop.Sophia and Chad both nod,as they went to the mark that Mark had showed them."And...ACTION!"They heard as they both got into character.Sophia,now really being Brooke looked at Chad's alter ego,Lucas with pain and anger in her eyes."The truth is,I care about Peyton.""Then what's the diffrence?""The diffrence?The diffrence is I love you Brooke,I wanna be with you,not Peyton."Hearing those words,made Sophia close her eyes.She looked at him as if it was him saying it to her,yet it wasn't.Sophia lightly shook her head as she looked over at Mark."Can we reshoot,Mark?"She asked lightly getting somewhat frustrated.It was late,yet in a way,all Sophia wanted to was go back to her trailer,and wake up out a terrible nightmare,waking up in Jons arms.

"And ACTION!"They heard Mark yell again,this time,Sophia tried her best not too get too emotional."The truth is,I care about Peyton.""Then what's the diffrence?""The diffrence?The diffrence is I love you Brooke,I wanna be with you,not Peyton.""But why?I need to know why."At this point,all Chad could do was look at her.Seeing the broken look in her eyes,the pain she had suffered throughout these past few weeks,it all made him realize on how much he had hurt her."Chad?"Mark looked over at Chad as Chad then shook his head lightly."Sorry,spacing out there."He then went back into his alter ego,Lucas Scott."Because you kink your eyebrow when you're trying to be cute.Because you quote Camus,even though I've never actually seen you read!And because you miss your parents but you'll never ever admit that.And because I've given exactly two of these embarassing speeches in my entire life,and they've both been with you.I mean that's gotta mean something,right?And because we're both gonna get pneumonia,but if you need to hear why I love you,I can go all night."Sophia looked at Chad as all her character had to do was smile,then kiss him.Sophia lightly hesitated if she would kiss him,I mean after all,she was still in pain and sufforance,but it was the script.She lightly bit her bottom lip,as she then softly kissed him,feeling his arms wrapping around her softly,she closed her eyes trying not to cry.It was hard for her,yet as hard as it was for Chad.When Mark yelled "CUT!" Sophia and Chad both looked at eachother,yet they then went on their own seperate ways,Sophia walking away with teary eyes,and Chad walking away with a confused look across his face.Just as when he walked away,he could hear Danneel,Bevin and Joy all somewhat running over towards Sophia.He turned around lightly seeing them hug her as she had her arms wrapped around them.Danneel gave Chad a somewhat,'it's okay' kind of look,which made him sigh.He then made his way back to his trailer.The minute he walked in,his cellphone started to ring.'Kenziebuns' was written on the caller ID.She had changed her name again!He thought to him as he picked the phone up answering."Hello?""Chad!Hi baby.I'm just calling in to say that I miss.""I..Miss you too."He said at first lightly hesitating.

As Sophia had her arms wrapped around Danneel,Bevin and Joy,the tears kept rolling down her what where now red cheeks."It's going to be okay,Soph."Joy said as they softly held her close."Try calling Jon.That might change your thoughts."Bevin tried as they all pulled away.The rain was still pouring down,as they didn't even notice."Yeah,try calling him.You have to get over Chad.You have an amazing boyfriend."Danneel agreed as they all began walking with her to her trailer.Sophia opened the trailer door as she hugged all three of them goodnight,then closed the door behind her.She grabbed her cellphone as she dialed in Jons number.Yet after a few ringing tones,all Sophia could hear was his voicemail."Hey,this is Jon,I'm not here so,leave me a message."Sophia lightle hesitated,realizing it had to be about 4am in Los Angelos."Hey baby,it's me.I just wanted to hear your voice.Call me whenever you want too,by,Soph."She closed her phone as she went towards her bed and layed down.A few seconds later,her cellphone started to vibrate.Thinking it was Jon calling,she picked it up,yet it wasn't a call.It was a message.

From who did Sophia get a message?Curious to find out?Post your reviews here and tell me if you liked it or not.If I get enough reviews,I'll write the second chapter.

But I'm pretty sure most of you all read it so far.
Back to top Go down
melissa23
melissa23

Chopia - An Unwritten Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chopia - An Unwritten Story   Chopia - An Unwritten Story Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 7:39 am

This story is great I think your an awesome writer.. its just sad Sad but great job!! i love it.
Back to top Go down

Chopia - An Unwritten Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OTHforums4fans :: Fan Corner :: Fan-Fic-
Jump to: