OTHforums4fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTHforums4fans

All your latest news and discussion on the hit TV show One Tree Hill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roswell ( Roswellians!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CourtneyCakes!
Clubs Adminstrator
CourtneyCakes!

Roswell ( Roswellians!) Empty
PostSubject: Roswell ( Roswellians!)   Roswell ( Roswellians!) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:41 pm

Roswell

This is one of my favorite shows, and I know I am not the only one. The show is so creative and so unlike anything else out there. This show is just really different to me, it brings me somewhere else. The couples all have this highschool feeling but they feel so meant to be. I love all the characters, even Tess.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bobococo
Mini

PostSubject: Re: Roswell ( Roswellians!)   Roswell ( Roswellians!) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:57 pm

I love Roswell.

So true, I think I too liked all the characters, but disliked Tess for what see did Evil or Very Mad

I need to re-watch me dvds soon, lol.
Back to top Go down
CourtneyCakes!
Clubs Adminstrator
CourtneyCakes!

PostSubject: Re: Roswell ( Roswellians!)   Roswell ( Roswellians!) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:39 pm

Well I havent seen the aftermaths of all of them finding out what Tess did, but I am extremely angry with what she did.
Back to top Go down
Mini

PostSubject: Re: Roswell ( Roswellians!)   Roswell ( Roswellians!) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:56 pm

OMG....hey Courtney! It's me Mini from the forums.....I missed ya! I just realised it was you, lol.

Yep, Tess mad me so mad though!
Back to top Go down
CourtneyCakes!
Clubs Adminstrator
CourtneyCakes!

PostSubject: Re: Roswell ( Roswellians!)   Roswell ( Roswellians!) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:10 am

Haahha I thought it was you! Hey Mini, yupp it is Courtney Laughing

But yeah Tess made me really mad when she killed Alex and she didnt even really feel bad about it, she just used her powers to make it go away! But when I do like her, I try to forget about all the bad things she has done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roswell ( Roswellians!)   Roswell ( Roswellians!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roswell ( Roswellians!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OTHforums4fans :: Off Topic :: Other shows and movies-
Jump to: