OTHforums4fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTHforums4fans

All your latest news and discussion on the hit TV show One Tree Hill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

this guy :) lol.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KP

this guy :) lol. Empty
PostSubject: this guy :) lol.   this guy :) lol. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:11 pm

Ok so, theres this guy. and lets call me brett haha. ok so, brett was in my social class last semester and six of us always hung out, like we sat together and stuff. and i kind of liked brett a little bit i guess, i dont know, he was an option, but i was so hung up on a different guy in my swim club for two and a half years that i didnt really like brett that much. but then at the beginning of second semester, we started talking a lot on msn and stuff and i started to like him because i had already told the other guy that i liked him and we decided to stay friends. and i ended up getting my friend to ask brett if he liked me and stuff and he basically said not really more than a friend. and well so, bretts best friend added me on msn last week and i had never talked to this kid before lol. and so we start talking and he ends up asking me what i thought of brett and saying oh i think you like him and stuff and then he told me that brett talked about how awesome he thought i was all the time and stuff, and thats how his friend knew me and brett, his friend and my best friend and i all decided to go for lunch the next day. so we go for lunch, it goes well, nothing special though. and then the next night his friend and i are talking and the previous night, he had told me that he couldnt say some of the things brett had said about me. so i asked him again, and he was like well, he talked about how awesome you were, and well, brett has special feelings for you, but he wouldnt tell you because he wouldnt know how you would react and he wouldnt be ready for that, but now you need to tell me your side. so i told him i also had special feelings for brett. and then hes talking to brett and so am i, and brett is all like no she deserves better, she doesnt like me. and stuff so i gave his friend permission to be like, well i think she likes you and stuff. so then that night when brett and i are saying goodnight. he was like goodnight, and im like goodnight. and then he was like. btw ur really sweet. and im like awee i think youre really sweet too and im not just saying that because u said it to me. and stuff. and then the next night. his goodnight was goodnight sweets, and then following night it was goodnight sweetie. and so on. lol. but the night he said goodnight sweetie, he had to leave becuse his mom was in a bad mood or something so he gave a message to his friend who passed it on to me and it was. brett thinks your really cute and sweet and wants to hang out wayy more. and so i said that i thought he was awesome, cute and nice and i also wanted to hang out way more, so when theyre on the phone he told that to him and it made him happy considering he was pissed off at his mom. and then so the next night i didnt really get to talk to him because he was at his friends house and his friend couldnt decide whether or not to go on msn or x box but he talked a little and he still said goodnight sweets to me haha. and then the next day i get home and have an email from him saying how he would talk to me later and we didnt get to talk much last night and stuff. so that made me happy haha. and then, i decided that just so we could both like actually know that we liked eachother from eachother i straight out asked if he liked me haha because i knew the answer would be yes. and i got. yeah, i think ur amazing. and then last night were talking and we established that i liked him too haha. and then were talking about like his childhood and how in the country he grew up in the main focuz was school so he couldnt really play sports or anything and then he was like but its ok because karma is paying me back in its own special way right now. and i was like oh ya how so. and hes like well i met you, that counts. lol. and then i got goodnight beauty that night haha. and then tonight. we were talking and i was like ya my dad and i are on good terms again , he made me popcorn and hes like thats good, you should watch a movie with him or something to keep the good spirits up. and i was like hes on the phone. r u trying to get rid of me? and hes like, hell no, i would talk to you for ages. and then he had to go because his mom kept calling him and i got goodnight cutie haha. but yeah. all this, and he hasnt asked me out yet haha. so i dont know. but when he called me beauty the other night, i was like oh something new. and hes like something new?and im like yeah, i mean i usually get sweets or sweetie. and hes like "it progresses lol" so lol, im not sure what that means haha.
hes pretty much the nicest guy i have ever liked. and yeah lol. what do u guys think. i bascially just kind of wanted to rant about that haha, because im pretty happy, but i am hoping he asks me out soon haha because i mean come on lol. but yeah Smile congratulations and thank you to everyone who reads that huge paragraph Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

PostSubject: Re: this guy :) lol.   this guy :) lol. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:09 am

Aww how cute kaylee! and yes i read all of that:D K well guys are slow, lol well most guys anyways. They don't want to put themselves out there too much. SO he is just covering his basis and taking precautions. I guess when he says it progresses, he means that the more he likes you, the more personal the names get...? maybe? lol! anyways I am soo happy for you! he sounds sooo sweet!
Back to top Go down
KP

PostSubject: Re: this guy :) lol.   this guy :) lol. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:10 am

awe, thank you Petra. I dont know, its just so weird, because I have never been anything other than myself around this guy and i mean last semester I was insane in social. and he still likes me. I dont think that has ever happened before haha.
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

PostSubject: Re: this guy :) lol.   this guy :) lol. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:27 am

haha well than that something special! He likes you for you, and you shouldn't be anything but yourself around guys!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this guy :) lol.   this guy :) lol. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this guy :) lol.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OTHforums4fans :: Off Topic :: Life troubles-
Jump to: