OTHforums4fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTHforums4fans

All your latest news and discussion on the hit TV show One Tree Hill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please Help!=/

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CourtneyCakes!
Clubs Adminstrator
CourtneyCakes!

Please Help!=/ Empty
PostSubject: Please Help!=/   Please Help!=/ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:49 pm

OK I am miserable right now, things even a half a day took a COMPLETE turn and everything is wrong.

Well my bestfriends mom is out of town so my bestfriend ( Rachel) is supposed to be with us but her mom let her stay in the house by herself. So she has been acting up like skipping school, taking her moms car out! ( she doesnt even have a liscense) and having friends stay over. I was sooo worried about her when I found out she was taking the car out - I mean she could have died or got arrested. And she didnt even tell me her bestfriend because she knew I would say it was wrong, but I found out because her friends are idiots( drugs, drinking, sex) them and they have big mouth and they told everyone - so I found out.

I told my mom because reemmber we are supposed to be taking care of her, and I was so worried I mean this was serious. Yeah kids do drugs and drink and have sex, that is bad enough, but stealing your mothers car was out of control! So I told my mom to just talk to Rachel about her acitons and instead my mom told Racehls mom who is away. Rachels mom had no idea about any of this and was soooooooo glad that she had been told. I knew I had done the right thing because I was just being a good friend but I felt bad for Rachel because she has been punished * she doesnt know what her punishment is just yet* but she is in HUGE trouble, she lost her moms trust and she can no longer hangout with this bitch Koral that has influenced to do all this horrible stuff.

But now everything is horrible. Lets just say Rachel is furious with me and I can handle that because I am the only friend that has stuck by her for the past four years, ever since we met. She is de.f one of my closest friend in the world, I would do anything for her to help her but this just crossed the line. But her friends are worse, and some of my friends. I have never been so brutally attacked, bashed, or anything by anyone! By her friends( Koral, and two of my friends Christine and Kayli) also plenty of her other friends have added their comments in. I am basically a F-ing bitch and I have a big mouth for telling mom, I am a horrible firend, a liar, and everything other horrible thing you could imagien. Also one said she is going to literally kill me! It is so horrible, and first off they shouldnt evne involved.

I just dont understand how they cant understand in the tinyiest amount! I understand completely why Rachel would be angry and I would be angry also but I also think I would want a friend who cares enough to tell her mom to try and keep me safe! I have been her bestfriend for years, and we have alwways told each otehr everything. I cant do this, I am breakingdown and it is horrible.

Please tell me your thoughts on what I did and the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bobococo
Petra
Petra

Please Help!=/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help!=/   Please Help!=/ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:09 pm

*hugs* Court!!

You totally did the right thing. You were being a great friend. She was making some terrible decisions and if she wasn't going to listen to you then something had to be done! If your "friends" don't understand that you were just being a good friend than they aren't being good friends to her. You are the only one who obviously respects her enough to protect her and help her. Let things settle down and just worry about her. And as far as your other two friends go, thats a let down. They should be doing what your doing, or at least understand that you are being a good friend. It isn't anyone elses business, just yours and hers. Hopefully she will realize that soon. I am soo sorry! But you need to remember whatever the outcome, you were the only one being a good friend. You did the right thing, cause you love her, and care for her.
Back to top Go down
CourtneyCakes!
Clubs Adminstrator
CourtneyCakes!

Please Help!=/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help!=/   Please Help!=/ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:17 pm

Everyone keeps saying that, and thank you for saying that. You completely unenvolved and unbiased so I knew I would get the truth from you like always. But it just hurts so much =/ Like you are so right it isnt any of their business and that is what I said about if they were such good friends they would have done what I did because they cared about her. It was hard for me to have my mom talk to her mom but it needed to be done.

My mom was like what if when she she told her moms car she got in an accident and Rachels mom was like : you knew this and you didnt tell me! My daughter is hurt because you didnt tell me? So I understand why mom did it because she was like moms need to take care of their kids and stick together.
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

Please Help!=/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help!=/   Please Help!=/ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:22 pm

Well its true...you did the right thing, what if something bad did happen. Even if she doesn't speak to you for a long while, what if she died? you could have possibly saved her life. You did what you knew what was right instead of doing what your friends thought, and being worried if they would be your friends or not afterwards, you need to remember that.
Back to top Go down
CourtneyCakes!
Clubs Adminstrator
CourtneyCakes!

Please Help!=/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help!=/   Please Help!=/ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:25 pm

That is true, I could have saved her life. I just wish she could understand and tell her idiotic friends to backoff.
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

Please Help!=/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help!=/   Please Help!=/ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:31 pm

She will understand eventually! Just ignore them, its none of their concern. Sad You are not any of the things that they said. They are just being immature!
Back to top Go down
melissa23
melissa23

Please Help!=/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help!=/   Please Help!=/ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:48 pm

Oh Court *hugs* you did do the right thing.. and you do know it.. I'm proud of you for doing the right thing..

but yeah that does suck that they are all bashing you when they have no right to do that. And your friend Rachel will realize at some point that you did the right thing, obviously right now she doesn't realize it. Just try to ignore all the bashing.. being the bigger person in the situation.. because in reality thats what you are. Your the one that kept your friend safe.

Court you did the right thing. I don't understand why your friends are bashing you tho.. they should be able to realize you were just concerned about her.
Back to top Go down
CourtneyCakes!
Clubs Adminstrator
CourtneyCakes!

Please Help!=/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help!=/   Please Help!=/ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:29 pm

Thank You Melissa, it is just so hard.

The bashing is the hardest thing about it, just knowing that everyone of her friends is involved in the situation and just sit bashing me! Like it hurts me sooo much. And I think I am a good person. I know that is pretty cocky to say but in the end I really think I try to be a good person. And they say I am big mouthed because I told my mom, but what are they? Seriously, what is their excuse. Even Rachel has said to me before I am her most trusting friend. All of my friends now that if they have a HUGE secret I will keep it and I always tend to do so. Unless I need advice and I ask my other closest bestfriend for advice- I dont go big mouthing it around =/

I dont want to go to school...
Back to top Go down
melissa23
melissa23

Please Help!=/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help!=/   Please Help!=/ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:41 pm

Yea I know what your saying.. and I'm sorry you have to deal with it. Girls are just so stupid sometimes trust me I've been there. Well not in your situation but you know what i mean. And you are a good person, and you saying it isn't cocky. Just try not to let it all get to your head. Even tho I don't know you extremly well from what I see you do seem like a very trustworthy person. And they are all mad because you told an adult about what happened.. because no one likes to get caught when they do something they shouldnt have done. I hope they become more understanding to why you told your mom.. and I'm sorry you have to deal with them.. like i said girls can be very catty and 'eh i want things to be my way and im gunna be a biatch" because we all know a majority of teenage girls are like that. espeically at your age. i've dealt with it. and it sucks. I hope they stop soon. I love you and you know you've always got us.
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

Please Help!=/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help!=/   Please Help!=/ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:58 pm

That would be the hardest part, having to deal with people who are telling you you did the wrong thing, when really you did the right thing. Its obvious you are a better friend, more mature, and are stronger to do the right thing. TBH i bet most of them are jealous of you, for doing the right thing and being the better friend. And its not like they are going to agree, so of course they are going to stay on that side. I know what kind of person you are, and you are better than all of that. You have respect for yourself, and you have respect for your friends. You were respecting your friend, by telling someone. And I am so Proud of you for doing it! All that backstabbing and backtalking from your friends isn't going to stop for awhile. Let them do all their biotching, and it will settle down. But don't not go to school, go and show them that you believe in what you did, and you stand by it. That a bunch of rumors and trash talk isn't going to get to you. Cause you are better than all of it. And if they aren't able to ever see you were being a good friend, than are those the kind of people you want to keep around. Would they do the same for you if you needed it? I luv u hun! You will get through this I promise. Be the strong girl I know you are!
Back to top Go down
Amy

Please Help!=/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help!=/   Please Help!=/ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:44 pm

Aaaww hun, you totally did the right thing!
Although she's mad right now, she'll probably realise that you helped her out and forgive you. I'm sorry for the stick you're getting because of it Sad But just talk to her, and I'm sure she'll understand you did the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Leyton_4ever
Leyton_4ever

Please Help!=/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help!=/   Please Help!=/ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:53 pm

Omg yeah you definately did the right thing. I mean you were being a caring friend and there are a lot of what if's if you had not told the truth and God forbid something went wrong. She definately cannot see that now because she is in a lot of trouble but down the road she WILL thank you for this.

As to going to school you should walk in with your head held high, because you have nothintg to be ashamed of, the only thing shameful is that her so called "friends" encouraged her to do things like this and allowed it to get out of hand. She should be proud to have a friend like you. Deep own all of those girls are cowards and the only thing they should be concerned about is themselves 4 or 5 years down the road if they can behave like this so early in life.

In short you definately did the right thing, and remember that no matter how messy things become Exclamation
Back to top Go down
CourtneyCakes!
Clubs Adminstrator
CourtneyCakes!

Please Help!=/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help!=/   Please Help!=/ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:27 am

Thank You soooooo much Alyssa, Petra, Melissa, Amy- I def. will go to school with my head high. Like all of you said I have nothing to be ashamed of! I cared for my friend, was a good friend and helped her. I did the right thing. I just wish everyone could realize that.

And Petra about how they could be jealous that they didnt do the right thing, I never even thought of that. That makes a lot of sense. Like Melissa said, girls at my age, came become sooooo bitchy. Amy I want her to understand badly but of course she is angryr. Truth be told, I understand why she is angry and I just wish on some level she could understand why I did it but just tell her friends to stay out of the situation, this isnt any of their business. She said last night that her friends are doing this because they care for her and I starting laughing! I was like if they REALLY cared for you, they wouldnt have let you steal your moms car and possibly die! What is she thinking? Alyssa, I am worried in some way about her friends if they dont think stealing a car is wrong, what else are they going to do. Well I already know how low of a person Koral is...so that wont be a huge surprise.
Back to top Go down
Leyton_4ever
Leyton_4ever

Please Help!=/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help!=/   Please Help!=/ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:31 am

Yeah the idea that she thinks they are caring for her by allowing her to do all those horrible things is comical. It could be jealousy that made them react this way to you. However a lot of teenage girls become upset when their friends are influenced by positive people while they themselves have problems rising above their circumstances. To me it seems like they are using her to get a high or something and thats not caring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please Help!=/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help!=/   Please Help!=/ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Help!=/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OTHforums4fans :: Off Topic :: Life troubles-
Jump to: