OTHforums4fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTHforums4fans

All your latest news and discussion on the hit TV show One Tree Hill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My "Scott" like family..no sarcasm intended

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leyton_4ever
Leyton_4ever

My "Scott" like family..no sarcasm intended Empty
PostSubject: My "Scott" like family..no sarcasm intended   My "Scott" like family..no sarcasm intended Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:21 pm

Okay so I decided I would get some input from unbiased sources. The thing is my life is getting to be so much like the "Scott" family. I guess I should explain from the top. Six years ago my dad had an affair, ironically with my Godmother, so I have a half-brother who lives in the United States and hes going to be five soon. Meanwhile my mom has found it very diffcult to deal with the whole ordeal and I must confess I myself have found the situation kind of unbearable. So the arugments are obviously heated at times and while I understand where my mom is coming from I sometimes cannot help but feel angry for having to put up with the situation in the first place.

I guess my question is whether or not its selfish for me to feel angry at my mom for being angry about something she has every right to feel upset about, but I feel the arugments are way over my head. To add to the situation my brother has medical concerns that my mom Lords over my dads head by saying "its a punishment from God" which obviously upsets my dad and the cycle is never ending. I feel my mom uses this issue to propel all small arguments we have into something even bigger which upsets me. Im also upset with my dad because this is basically like Nathan going to brooke, the godmother of Jamie and deciding to have an affair and produce a son out of that. On top of it this is very Dan Scott like, in my opinion and it urks me that I can even find that similarity between my dad and a tv villan!

I think Im having major problems dealing with all of this so I decided to ask, how does one control themself in a situation like this one. Im going crazy slowly and I just want to say something but I dont want to make the situation any worse No
Back to top Go down
Amy

My "Scott" like family..no sarcasm intended Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Scott" like family..no sarcasm intended   My "Scott" like family..no sarcasm intended Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:33 am

Aaaw I'm sorry hun Sad But no, you are not selfish at all! It must be a hard thing to deal with and from what I can tell, you are dealing with it pretty well under the circumstances Smile
Back to top Go down

My "Scott" like family..no sarcasm intended
Page 1 of 1