OTHforums4fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTHforums4fans

All your latest news and discussion on the hit TV show One Tree Hill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy 21st Birthday Petra!

Go down 
+10
sawyerscott
KP
Laura
Petra
Leyton4life
Leyton_4ever
saf_m90
Amy
melissa23
Mini
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Empty
PostSubject: Happy 21st Birthday Petra!   Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:42 pm

Happy 21st Birthday, buddy!!
flower

You are officially 21 in England! Very Happy

Ooooh, I must sing to you...*clears throat*

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Petra, happy birthday to you! Hip hip hooray cheers

I hope this day brings all that you wish for a much more! May this day be full of happiness and joy for you, as you sure do deserve it! Make sure you enjoy every moment...as you only turn the big 2 1 once!

So, what can I say about the lovely Petra....not much, I guess....haha. Nah though I actually remember the first time we spoke to one another in the Prison Break thread, lol. Petra was the first person who befriended me on the previous forums and soon as our first proper chat on MSN we clicked right away, and I’m so glad for that.
You’ve been there for me through the good and bad times...and I’m ever so grateful! So thank you! In away...I have changed since knowing you, you’ve made me believe in certain things.

I hope we get to spend many more birthdays to come. You’re an ace friend!

Have a very happy 21st birthday! Love you loads! xoxox

Best Wishes

Keep Smiling Smile

Ok..so I’ve kinda rambled...sorry!

So...I cannot make art to save my life.....so I’m sorry your presents suck ass affraid

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Petra1
Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Petra3
Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Petra4
Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Petra2
Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Petra5
Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Petra7
Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Petra6
Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Petra8
Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Petra10
Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Petra11

Last edited by Mini on Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
melissa23
melissa23

PostSubject: Re: Happy 21st Birthday Petra!   Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:06 pm

What Sad nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
how could you beat me to it? I wanted to post it at Midnight my time.. but you beat me Mini.. Sad
aww man..
Well I have dibs on posting it on othforums ok? haha

Well first off I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
and I am so happy to spend it with you.. well not literally but.. we will be spending them together.. later on.. when its both our birthdays at the same time!! how awesome is that going to be I cann't wait!! Laughing well.. anyways.. I hope you get amazing presents.. and you have a wonderful time with your family and friends (from home haha)! And yes 21 is a biggie! but we all know its like the same for you cauze you Petra and awesome and your so much like me haha.. because neither of us do drink Razz go us! haha. ok btw. its already 1 aam when im writing this part.. yea I know I started at midnight making this post.. then I realizes wait a minute I never wrote you a message.. haha.. well I hope you enjoy the HUGE amount of presents I left for you. I wanted to make many many many more icons.. but It turns out I prefer banners haha.. so yea.. and I wish I made you more.. because I feel like this was not enough at all.. and not even close to what I wanted to make for you. I know I know.. after you see it all you'll probably be like oh no its defnitly more than enough.. but I just wish I made more.. just because.. but not matter what thats what I'd be thinking.. and sorry for rambling on so much right now.. I'm like half asleep.. haha.. and you know how I get like that.. well actually I'm usually not talking.. haha.. but sense im on a computer typeing its different and my fingers jsut wont stop typing really random misspelled words. well ok this is done.. so one more time Happy Birthday! love you girlie! I am so freaking glad we met.. I don't know what I'd do without you. I love you ok and I decided I am tired and I am going to bed.. so I WILL make you MORE icons.. because I feel bad i didn't make enough.. but I really got carried away with the freaking banners haha.. I hope you like everything!!

well it just shows that tons of people love Petra <3 Smile

ok so Petra first off I made you a video Very Happy

I know i know.. i didn't need too..

but I think your gunna love it.. its a Brooke & Haley Video.. ENJOY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3LZFqE6C3g

ok now next. is your icons Very Happy
I did a randomness of them.. I hope you love them girlie!

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Fy Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Fu Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Fi Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Fp Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Fw Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Ft Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Fr Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Fq Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Fh Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Fe Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Image11 Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Image1 Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Petra2 Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Image21 Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Image20 Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Image18 Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Image41 Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Petra

and here's the crapload of banners i made for you! Very Happy

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Barney

ok so i know your gunna want to kill me on this one.. but hey not my fault Haley took your role and Brooke took mine..

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Bh

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Image7

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Image10

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! FRien

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Image30

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Image31

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Image36

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Image35

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Image32

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Image33

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Image38

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Image34

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Image6

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Image5

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Image13

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Fo

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! JD

and the walls i made

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Image8

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Image9

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Image14

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Image15
Back to top Go down
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Happy 21st Birthday Petra!   Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:20 am

Happy 21st birthday Petra! Hope you have a great day Smile
Back to top Go down
saf_m90
saf_m90

PostSubject: Re: Happy 21st Birthday Petra!   Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:25 am

happy Birthday Petra! have a fab day!!!
Back to top Go down
Leyton_4ever
Leyton_4ever

PostSubject: Re: Happy 21st Birthday Petra!   Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 7:09 am

Happy 21st birthday, wahoo, its a milstone age, hope its a great day for you
Back to top Go down
Leyton4life
Leyton4life

PostSubject: Re: Happy 21st Birthday Petra!   Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:50 am

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Drewbdaypic

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY PETRA!! bounce

What can I say, you are such an awesome girl Papi lmao, I remember the first time we met during those group convos on MSN and we didn't even talk to each other at first, then gradually we did and clicked right off the bat and the fact that we always stood up for each other in those convos was the best haha, I'm glad we did, cause you have been nothing but a great friend to me since then, you're someone I can come to if I have a problem, etc and I thank you for that, so back to your bday now lmao, you're now 21 and legal to do certain things, oh my, JK Razz I wish you nothing but the best Petra, you are one cool chick, you rock, I love you!!

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Amanda Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Amanda1 Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Amanda2

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Amanda3 Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Amanda4 Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Faith

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Faith1 Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Faith2 Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Nick

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Nick1 Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Nick2 Happy 21st Birthday Petra! VH

Here's another version of you Paploo LMAO, you are like the cutest Wink
Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Paploo

Go, go Power Rangers!
Go, go Power Rangers!
Go, go Power Rangers! Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!

Go, go Power Rangers!
Go, go Power Rangers!Go, go Power Rangers! Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!

There's the pink ranger, not to be confused with Hilary Swank LMAO
Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Normal_Mighty_Morphin_Power_Rangers Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Pinkranger

GIRL POWER!! you were such a cool kid LMAO
Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Spicedoolz
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Happy 21st Birthday Petra!   Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:11 am

wow....*tear*! You guys are all sooo amazing!!

Aww mini! Thank you for those sweet words, they made me cry haha!! I love you too!! And thank you for starting this thread!! thats so awesome of you!! And thank you for that beautiful singing! lol I freaking love those pictures. You knew every couple I loved from every show! That meant soo much! thank you!! *hugs*

C-haha! wow all of that stuff is like amazing!! Freaking love the video!!Its Amazing it made me cry haha! Those icons, esp the nathan and baley ones are awesome!!Loving the moving ones!! lmao at all the banners! holy crap!! lol! Well you definatly out did yourself:D I loved every single one! thank you soo much!! lol at brooke and haley, and its all good;) Loved the friends ones, and our boys haha!! Walpapers are amazing as usual! But those are soo gorgeous i love them!! Thank you soooo soo much!! I Love you *hug*!

AWW thank you Amy, Saf, and Nnenna!

Padi-those are beautiful! Chris eek! haha! Aww amanda and faith two of my favs! yay!! lmao at the other version of meself, i am very...pretty!lol Oh crap! now you have gone and told the world;) lol Power rangers and spice girls Rock!! thank you soo much!! And thanks for what you said it made me cry again! lol I love you too!!

Everytime I would stop crying I would read the next one lol!! But thank you all soo much!!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Owner
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Happy 21st Birthday Petra!   Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:17 am

[Happy birthday Petra!!

Awww i hope you have a fantastic day, Buttttt you will have to wait for presents until tomorrow as i havent got my laptop today,
so i will post a longer message tommorow and post your pressies, but i still wanted to say happy birthday!!

love ya girlie!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://othforums4fans.darkbb.com
melissa23
melissa23

PostSubject: Re: Happy 21st Birthday Petra!   Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:19 am

yay I'm so happy you saw it and finally posted! and your so cute that you cried.. but then again I think I probably will too.. haha and no I did not outdo myself.. ok I guess staying up till like 1:30ish am in the morning to make sure everything is perfect is but oh well. haha so glad you loved the Baley banner.. and icons Razz I'm so glad you loved everything and your real present will be late.. i haven't sent it yet.. sawwy! lol i keep forgetting.. love you B!! I love you flower cheers yay your 21!!!
Back to top Go down
Mini

PostSubject: Re: Happy 21st Birthday Petra!   Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:46 am

My pleasure dude!

I'm glad we've got these forums, so there could be a thread for your special day Very Happy

Well, what can I say....I'm great at singing, lol. Glad you like the pictures, though they do suck! lol.

Aww. it's so great that your spoilt with all the lovely presents!

Hope your having a wicked day!

Woooooohoooooo 21 baby!!!!

Embarassed I'm sorry Melissa...... Don't you know it, you sure can have dibs on opening the thread at the other forums Smile btw... wow your presents rock!
Back to top Go down
melissa23
melissa23

PostSubject: Re: Happy 21st Birthday Petra!   Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:12 pm

lol Mini its ok, don't worry about it.. and thanks. I'm sure posting her thread like asap when they forums open back up Very Happy and thanks about the presents Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KP

PostSubject: Re: Happy 21st Birthday Petra!   Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:46 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETRA!!!!
I just have to say that you are the first person I talked to on msn from othforums. and you have helped me when i needed help, so thank you Smile and just remember that i will always be there for you, if you ever need to talk. youre such a nice person and you definitely deserve the greatest 21st birthday, so I hope you have a great one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sawyerscott
sawyerscott

PostSubject: Re: Happy 21st Birthday Petra!   Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:36 pm

Happy Birthday,Petra !! Hope you have a great day Smile
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
NH Club President
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Happy 21st Birthday Petra!   Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:56 pm

Aww Happy Birthday Chick! Have a good one. I loved my 21st! Its a special one, so enjoy it! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Samia
BL Club President
Samia

PostSubject: Re: Happy 21st Birthday Petra!   Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:42 pm

Happy Birthday Petra!
What can I say about you?
You are probably one of the most amazing people I have ever met..well not met
'met, because we haven't done that yet (how many more months till June? Razz)
but you know what I mean. I am so glad we started talking,even though it was
after a long time it was well worth it. Now I can come to you with anything and
you never hesitate to give me advice and help me out. Same goes for everyone
else too. So I wanted to tell you today, on your birthday (since we probably
don't say this on any other day) that we're are so lucky to have someone like
you in our forum life. You have helped so many people, myself included more
than could ever imagine and I can't thank you enough. I love you B! And I
cherish our friendship so much. Thanks for being so awesome and may all your dreams come true..

And with that, here are your gifts.
I know its nothing compared to all the stuff you gave me( and I love you forthat) but I hope you don't mind.
I feel so bad this is all I could do. =/
Anyhoo, hope you like it.... enjoy and happy birthday again!!

*a million hugs*
love Samia

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Petragift1

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Petragift2

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Petragift3

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Petragift4

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! F_12m_0335bb8

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! F_10080011281m_47ea89a

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Thth8_2_81 Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Thth13_10_1 Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Is

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! F_2806m_8e5419eHappy 21st Birthday Petra! 7up_characters_and_baloon_dancing

and last but not least, that's me dancing for you!
Yup, that's right Elmo came up with a special dance just for Barney <33

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! D6002

Last edited by Samia on Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Laura
Owner
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Happy 21st Birthday Petra!   Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:26 am

I hope you had a lovely birthday, you deserved it. you always have the best advice for everyting,and i know that i can come to you, and you know im here for you too! we can chat about buffy for hours and it will never get old! lol! happy 21st birthday!!!! Smile

As promised here are your birthday prezzies, sorry they are a day late hun!

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Petrabirthdat4

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Petrabirthday

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Petrabirthday3

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Petrabirthday5

Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Petrabirthday6
Back to top Go down
https://othforums4fans.darkbb.com
Lara
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Happy 21st Birthday Petra!   Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:12 pm

OMG i totally forgot!! Sad i'm so sorry Petra!!!! :'(

i hope you had a nice day hun <3
Back to top Go down
mary7roses
mary7roses

PostSubject: Re: Happy 21st Birthday Petra!   Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:12 pm

Aww Petra!! Happy birthday!! Sorry I missed it Sad.... But I hope you enjoy being 21, it only comes around once so enjoy it!! Love ya sweetie!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy 21st Birthday Petra!   Happy 21st Birthday Petra! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy 21st Birthday Petra!
Page 1 of 1