OTHforums4fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTHforums4fans

All your latest news and discussion on the hit TV show One Tree Hill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucas and Haley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JammerRocks
JammerRocks

Lucas and Haley Empty
PostSubject: Lucas and Haley   Lucas and Haley Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:17 pm

Ok I am the biggest Laley friend shipper you could find!!

Seriously I find their friendship the most normal on the show. there has been no cheating, wronging each other and basically no back-stabbing. To me they def have the best friendship on the show.

Anyways - I realise I am probably alone going on feedback I have recenetly received Laughing but I think Laley would make an awesome couple - but even if they don't ever get a chance (I mean, come on, we've seen nathan with Peyton, Brooke, sucking alcohol off Bevin, Rachel............surely we should get some little dream sequence with some laley action - just to see what would happen.) .................I still adore their frindship.

Ok, rant over Razz
Back to top Go down
Maryam
Maryam

Lucas and Haley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Haley   Lucas and Haley Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:55 pm

lmao, keep dreaming about the laley relationship Amber!
but if its any consolation laley got a kiss in s1 in the toy-boy episode Razz

anyways, I adore this friendship, (its my 2nd fave after baley, but a very close second, sometimes they change positions Razz)!
They have been there for each other every time, and have gone through so much, and yet remained the best of friends, it really is quite hard not to like these too!

Plus I have a soft spot for boy-girl bestfriend relationships, they are the cutest flower

here are some caps to brighten up the page Wink

Lucas and Haley LH114hug

Lucas and Haley 06

Lucas and Haley LH314

Lucas and Haley 11

Lucas and Haley L_b91e04a1f5cdbf2bfc1a717c3cfc5a7b

Lucas and Haley LH301Cap5

I might have gone a little cap crazy, but I couldn't help it, I just love, love, love their friendship <3
Back to top Go down
JammerRocks
JammerRocks

Lucas and Haley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Haley   Lucas and Haley Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:11 pm

Aww Maryam *hugs* I love you for going cap crazy one me..........I to have a soft spot for boy-girl bffs.

They really have been there for each other through thick and thin - I just adore their relationship - loved 5.12 for them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucas and Haley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas and Haley   Lucas and Haley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucas and Haley
Page 1 of 1