OTHforums4fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTHforums4fans

All your latest news and discussion on the hit TV show One Tree Hill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Her Dream Chapter 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melissa23
melissa23

Her Dream Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Her Dream Chapter 1   Her Dream Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:25 pm

Chapeter 1

The day had finally arrived. All of her family and friends would watch while she would strut down the isle in a 'Brooke Davis' original. Her dress was pearly white and sparkled when the light hit it just right. She was getting ready in her dressing room. She hadn't seen him in a few days now and was ready to see those icy blue eyes. And smell his scent,oh she loved the way that boy smelled.

Brooke stood there staring at herself in the mirror, making sure her hair was perfect, every piece in place. She kept fixing and re fixing her makeup thinking it wasn't good enough. She wanted to look better than she ever had, this was after all her special day. She had dreamed of this ever since she was a little child.

Brooke was nervous as hell, praying that everything would go fine. Tree Hill was a disaster when it came to these things, they either never finished or ended in a disaster. And clearly Brooke did not want that to happen.

She kept staring at herself knowing that in a few hours her dream would finally come true. Her eyes started to water, she could not believe this day had finally come. This was really going to happen.

"Just hold in the tears Brooke, just hold them in" she kept telling herself, knowing that if she started to cry her makeup would get messed up and she would have do to in another time.

She decided to just sit down and soak everything in. Today February 23rd. Would become one of her favorite days for the rest of her life. Once again she decided to pray, she did not want anything to go wrong. She stood up and went over to her dresser and took out a piece of paper and started to study it, reading it from the paper and then trying to recite it from her mind.

"I have to get this right, I can't screw it up" Brooke said.

Karen rushed through the door..

"Brooke they need you now, are you ready" Karen said admiring Brooke.

"Uh, yeah.. I guess as ready as I'll ever be" Brooke said

"Who am I kidding, Karen I'm so freaking nervous.. what if I forget what I want to say, it will mess everything up." Brooke said with a nervous tone in her voice.

"Brooke whatever you wrote on that paper I bet is wonderful, but as long as it comes from your heart and you mean every word you say.. it will be perfect trust me" Karen said

"Ok" Brooke said with a slight smile

"Here I go.. this is one of those moments when it all changes" Brooke said leaving her dressing room with Karen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed it Smile

I know I purposely left out some things.. lol but it coming from me everyone should know it but oh well i wanted to do that.
Back to top Go down

Her Dream Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OTHforums4fans :: Fan Corner :: Fan-Fic-
Jump to: