OTHforums4fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTHforums4fans

All your latest news and discussion on the hit TV show One Tree Hill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sophia at the Global Green Awards

Go down 
+4
CourtneyCakes!
Amy
Laura
Petra
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Petra
Petra

Sophia at the Global Green Awards Empty
PostSubject: Sophia at the Global Green Awards   Sophia at the Global Green Awards Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:28 am

Sophia attended the Global Green USA's 5th Annual Awards Season Celebration on February 20. About a month ago but I just saw the newest pictures of it, and she looks amazing so I had to post! She looks flawless as usual. But I have to say I really love that she is taking a stand and trying to save the earth, and make it a better place, just another reason to look up to her.

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/hollywood/sophia-bushs-green-living-203454/
Sophia Bush lit up the room in an elegant orange ensemble at Global Green’s 5th Annual Pre-Oscar Party last night (February 20). Meanwhile, our source tells that Bush, who accessorized her outfit with earrings made of crystal stone and diamonds, would “never date someone who isn’t into green living.”

Speaking of dating, Bush recently spoke of ex-boyfriend Tony Romo’s relationship with Jessica Simpson, saying: “I think they could go the distance. They’re perfect for each other. They’re both funny and wonderful and kind. I’m rooting for them.”

Sophia at the Global Green Awards Sophia-bush-green-oscar
Sophia at the Global Green Awards 022
Sophia at the Global Green Awards 048
Sophia at the Global Green Awards Hq003
Sophia at the Global Green Awards Hq014
Back to top Go down
Laura
Owner
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Sophia at the Global Green Awards   Sophia at the Global Green Awards Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:45 am

OMg soo flawless! its so unfair! lol,

i love her shoes and her dress!

Orange looks so good on her!
Back to top Go down
https://othforums4fans.darkbb.com
Petra
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Sophia at the Global Green Awards   Sophia at the Global Green Awards Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:57 am

I agree! i think its the first time i have seen her in orange, she looks amazing!!

She needs to wear orange more often! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Sophia at the Global Green Awards   Sophia at the Global Green Awards Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:53 pm

Aaww she looks beautiful! I love her orange dress Smile
Back to top Go down
CourtneyCakes!
Clubs Adminstrator
CourtneyCakes!

PostSubject: Re: Sophia at the Global Green Awards   Sophia at the Global Green Awards Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:14 pm

She looks absolutely gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bobococo
alittleFREE
alittleFREE

PostSubject: Re: Sophia at the Global Green Awards   Sophia at the Global Green Awards Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:24 pm

<3 her.
She looks amazing, as always!
Back to top Go down
Samia
BL Club President
Samia

PostSubject: Re: Sophia at the Global Green Awards   Sophia at the Global Green Awards Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:37 pm

she is so stunning! Flove her! <3
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
NH Club President
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Sophia at the Global Green Awards   Sophia at the Global Green Awards Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:51 am

Wow, she looks amazing! Thanks so much for posting these pics. Her orange dress is just fabulous..x
Back to top Go down
melissa23
melissa23

PostSubject: Re: Sophia at the Global Green Awards   Sophia at the Global Green Awards Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:14 pm

I love her.. and she just looks gorgeous in those pics.. orange suits her so well.. which is awesome.. I think me and her have a pretty close skin tone woo!! haha.. because I look good in orange (at least thats what I was told last year at junior prom.. I wore and orange dress.)

but she just looks soooo cute.. as always.. haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sophia at the Global Green Awards   Sophia at the Global Green Awards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sophia at the Global Green Awards
Page 1 of 1