OTHforums4fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTHforums4fans

All your latest news and discussion on the hit TV show One Tree Hill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!!

Go down 
+4
melissa23
Kirstie
Laura
Petra
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Petra
Petra

Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!! Empty
PostSubject: Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!!   Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:44 pm

I'm so excited. I get to see Kate in concert this thursday. Two days before my birthday its going to be awesome!! I love kate her voice is amazing, and her songs hit home. Can't wait! hopefully I get to meet her too, cross your fingers!Wink

UD-So all I have to say was it was amazing! like A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!! The opening acts to her, were soo good, i got both of their cd's! Kelley James-Check him out he is soo funny and cute, and the whitest lights-soo good! Kate was amazing! her performance was soo outstanding, she is soo cute! She sang every song off her album and then a remake of an already famous song. Well certain only a few people like 20 out of 200 got to meet her, and woo I was one!! lol She was soo sweet. I thought i would be all star struck but when I got up there I was all Hi! you were amazing!! and asked her to sign my shirt, and so she is signing it, and I go, you seriously were soo good you are like 20x better live than on oth or your cd, and she is all really aww your so sweet! then she gives me this half hug and then they took the picture! Then my friend gets up there and was all I love you on oth and she goes aww thanks, ya i am going back next week to shoot some more episodes for season 5 and hopefully start season 6, so i go oh so you will be in season 6 and she goes ya probably here and there!! how cool, she like confirmed it to me!!Very Happy then she told us she was so glad we came and that we were sweet and she says next time i come to slc you have to come see me again! soo cute! lol anyways i took some video clips and lots of pix that i will post tomorrow! but here is the one of me and her! she is sooo gorgeous!
Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!! Untitled-3Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!! 1206679018

Last edited by Petra on Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Laura
Owner
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!!   Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:22 pm

OMG Petra thats so exciting!! you have to take pics and post them and tell us all about it!!

and its your birthday 2 days after (so saturday right?) i didnt know that!! Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
https://othforums4fans.darkbb.com
Petra
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!!   Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:36 pm

Oh I will soo tell you all about it! haha!

Yup the Big 2-1! Very Happy yea saturday
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
NH Club President
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!!   Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:47 am

Wow I'm so jealous! Kate in concert will be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! You have to tell us all about it! Smile
Back to top Go down
melissa23
melissa23

PostSubject: Re: Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!!   Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:21 pm

YOU SUCK!! haha thats all I have to say Petra.. I'm so jealous of you! your there RIGHT NOW! well have fun.. I know you will. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!!   Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:28 pm

Haha! I had a feeling you would say something after I texted you:D
Back to top Go down
alittleFREE
alittleFREE

PostSubject: Re: Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!!   Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:15 am

haha cool!
i really want to see her.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Owner
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!!   Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:44 am

Petra, that is awesome!!

You met her? wow jealous!! Very Happy:D

glad you had a good time hun! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://othforums4fans.darkbb.com
Petra
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!!   Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:22 am

Yes I did! and she is sooo sweet! Thank you!!
Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!! 1206679272My Little Sister, Me(kate concert shirt) and bff kathy!
Back to top Go down
Mini

PostSubject: Re: Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!!   Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:05 pm

Aww, love the pictures!

You know what??!! You actually kinda look like Kate within that picture with her!

Good, good...so gald ya had a nice time!

Your sister looks nothing like ya.
Back to top Go down
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!!   Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:37 pm

Aaaww wow, Petra! Lucky you! Sounds like you had an awesome time. Love the pic!
Back to top Go down
BLPNR fivesome is love
LP Club President
BLPNR fivesome is love

PostSubject: Re: Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!!   Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:53 pm

OMG you're so lucky! I really wish I could see her live.
Back to top Go down
melissa23
melissa23

PostSubject: Re: Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!!   Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:11 am

KATHY!!!!!! yay! I get to see Kathy now!! haha and your little sister! Smile

Petra I'm so happy for you! It's like you met her for your birthday aww lol. so cute! I'm wicked jealous tho..
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
NH Club President
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!!   Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:47 pm

Wow, thats really cool! Thanks for sharing! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!!   Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kate Voegele in Concert-UD w/pix I met her!!
Page 1 of 1