OTHforums4fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTHforums4fans

All your latest news and discussion on the hit TV show One Tree Hill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Three Days Grace

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OthJamiefan23

Three Days Grace Empty
PostSubject: Three Days Grace   Three Days Grace Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:51 pm

I LOVE Them!!!! Does anyone else like them, or listen to them? They're really good! And I can really realte to all thier songs. I got thier CD a couple of days ago! It's really good! Smile And I really never thought I'd like thier kinda music, but I love it! Cool

So does anyone like them?
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

Three Days Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Days Grace   Three Days Grace Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:56 pm

Ohh I love them too!! Great stuff, although i don't have their recent cd, i listened to them back in the day when they weren't that popular. haha.
Back to top Go down
KP

Three Days Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Days Grace   Three Days Grace Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:28 pm

I really enjoy three days grace haha, on my ipod theyre the band that i have the most songs by haha.
Back to top Go down
KP

Three Days Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Days Grace   Three Days Grace Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:29 pm

I really enjoy three days grace haha, on my ipod theyre the band that i have the most songs by haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Three Days Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Days Grace   Three Days Grace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Days Grace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OTHforums4fans :: Off Topic :: Music-
Jump to: