OTHforums4fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTHforums4fans

All your latest news and discussion on the hit TV show One Tree Hill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David Archuleta

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
melissa23
melissa23

David Archuleta Empty
PostSubject: David Archuleta   David Archuleta Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:01 pm

Anyone else a fan of this adorable 17 year old on American Idol.. I know I'm loving him Laughing

David Archuleta Meee

So lets talk about him.. and his performances..
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

David Archuleta Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Archuleta   David Archuleta Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:55 pm

Haha well for starters he lives near me! Wink haha jk! but he is sooo cute!! He has such an amazing voice! soo amazing! I honestly think he is going to win.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Claire

David Archuleta Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Archuleta   David Archuleta Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:44 pm

I still can't believe he is 17, he looks about 12.
amazing voice though Wink
Back to top Go down
melissa23
melissa23

David Archuleta Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Archuleta   David Archuleta Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:21 pm

HEY! Petra stop rubbing it in my face! thankyou very much..

and even tho he looks 12.. i still want to marry the guy Razz

But I believe he can win it!
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

David Archuleta Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Archuleta   David Archuleta Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:13 pm

I wish I was 17 I think he's amazing. He's a beautiful boy with a beautiful voice.

I am a big David fan since "Imagine" - he blew everyone's mind with that and he has a lovely tone to his voice which is so mature.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=506647478
Amy

David Archuleta Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Archuleta   David Archuleta Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:47 pm

Lorna introduced me to him (not literally, but I wish), so thank you Lorna because I love him! He's so cute and has such an amazing voice!
Back to top Go down
melissa23
melissa23

David Archuleta Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Archuleta   David Archuleta Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:20 pm

haha Amy if I was literally introduced to him.. omg i would die.. i want to meet this boy so bad... & Lorna.. being 17 is awesome.. but 1) he's at AI right now I can't meet him 2) he's from Utah... only good thing about that is that Petra's cousin goes to school with him Razz haha.. which may get me closer to him haha Razz

im not a stalker i swear.. and im not sketchy..this boy is just so freaking adorable.. and his voice!! ahh its amazing.. i can just imagine me going out with him and him singing to me all the time.. its like heaven..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

David Archuleta Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Archuleta   David Archuleta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Archuleta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OTHforums4fans :: Off Topic :: Other Sites/Stars-
Jump to: