OTHforums4fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTHforums4fans

All your latest news and discussion on the hit TV show One Tree Hill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Female Question

Go down 
+8
charl
Amy
Kirstie
mary7roses
melissa23
Laura
BLPNR fivesome is love
Petra
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Petra
Petra

Female Question Empty
PostSubject: Female Question   Female Question Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:58 pm

So seeing as how I already know like all of you this isn't awkward to ask! But I am having terrible "monthly cramps" I was driving and I had to pull over to throw up. I am laying in a ball curled up and crying because of them. Now I took a Midol extra stregnth about thirty minutes ago and I haven't seen a change at all...Do any of you have any advice on what will help at least ease the pain?? Lol anything would help... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
BLPNR fivesome is love
LP Club President
BLPNR fivesome is love

Female Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Question   Female Question Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:01 pm

Wow, that must suck.

Well I don't have cramps so I don't know how it feels. But it's not normal so you should definitely see a doctor.
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

Female Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Question   Female Question Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:04 pm

Having "monthly" cramps is normal, but they have never been like this...
Back to top Go down
Laura
Owner
Laura

Female Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Question   Female Question Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:04 pm

Hot water bottles work for me, whenevr i have cramps i always use a hot water bottle and like carry it around on my stomach! lol
Or a hot bath!
I find that tablets dont normally work with the monthly cramps...

But you threw up? i do you normally do that?

Not to be rude or anything but are you on the Pill?, because i use to have relay bad cramps but when i went on the pill they eased off alot!
Back to top Go down
https://othforums4fans.darkbb.com
Petra
Petra

Female Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Question   Female Question Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:07 pm

Its on my back and my stomache so i look like an idiot when i walk. Sometimes the tablets help sometimes it doesn't i guess it just depends.

No i don't normally have to throw up. But I threw up from the pain...

I was on the Pill last summer, but now i am off of it, I never had cramps before I got on it and now that I am off lately I have them constantly. This is definatly the worst, it is even hurting to breathe...
Back to top Go down
BLPNR fivesome is love
LP Club President
BLPNR fivesome is love

Female Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Question   Female Question Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:14 pm

I'm so lucky I don't have cramps.

Buddy, I still think you should see a doctor.
Back to top Go down
melissa23
melissa23

Female Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Question   Female Question Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:18 pm

Dude that sucks so much.. at least you can take pills.. I can't.. supposedly its all in my head.. but yea i try to take them.. or i crush them up and eat them in frosting but its still gross lol.

but I know how you feel. and im so sorry. i hope it gets better. but go see your doctor.

*HUGS*
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

Female Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Question   Female Question Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:25 pm

If it keeps it up i probably will thanks buddy!

haha frosting! you would lol and it is in your head! I had that problem oh when i was like FIVE! lol jk

*hugs* thanks dude!
Back to top Go down
melissa23
melissa23

Female Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Question   Female Question Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:44 pm

HEY!!
my neighbors a nurse.. the one whose Jess's mom, yea well she said its in my head.. but I can't help it.. I've tried to shove the thing down my thought it wont go lmao.

and you are welcome <3
Back to top Go down
mary7roses
mary7roses

Female Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Question   Female Question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:36 pm

Aww Petra, I'm sorry... My suggestion is a heating pad, put one on your tummy and maybe switch to your back once in a while, it helps a lot, and i know in stores here we have these thermal pads that you can stick on your stomache and it helps....
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
NH Club President
Kirstie

Female Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Question   Female Question Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:23 am

Aw sweetie... been there! Crying or Very sad I used to throw up, faint, the works.

Heat doesn't actually work for me, makes me feel worse. I just like to lie on the floor and breathe it out..
Back to top Go down
Amy

Female Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Question   Female Question Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:29 am

Aaww that sucks Petra. I used get really bad cramps but they aren't so bad anymore, some months are worse than others.

But I wouldn't say you needed a doctor, I mean it's pretty normal right? But throwing up? That sounds pretty bad Sad

When I'm 'on' I take lots of meds and take loads of hot baths and generally feel sorry for myself and eat lots of chocolate hah.
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

Female Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Question   Female Question Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:43 am

Thanks Mary, Kirstie, and Amy you guys are all so sweet!
Mary-Ya heat pads work for me on back but not for my stomache....
Kirstie-I usually just watch tv to get my mind off of it, but it has never been this bad.
Amy-ya i don't think i will be seeing a doctor just yet, but throwing up isn't normal for me, and I hardly take any medicine when I have cramps cause it doesn't help, but eating lots of chocolate definatly helps lol that and caffiene!!

Thanks guys for the words of advice, lets just hope they are over soon! It still hasn't gotten much better:(
Back to top Go down
charl
charl

Female Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Question   Female Question Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:31 pm

my friend was like that, she went to a doctor and she got somestuff to take whenever she got cramps like that.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Phelps1
Mrs.Phelps1

Female Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Question   Female Question Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:53 pm

aww sorry hon! the best thing if it reall that bad is to prob go on the pill (i'm on it cuz i use to get cramps like that every month) take iviprophan (sp lmao advil OR alive) that should help...or take a bath...or sometimes people say to eat a banana :/
Back to top Go down
LeytonLove4Ever
LeytonLove4Ever

Female Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Question   Female Question Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:37 pm

I get really bad cramps too. I've thrown up because of the pain before too. I'm thinkng about maybe going on the pill to take the edge off. I also get really bad pains in my knees during that time of the month. Feel Better!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/othfan45
saf_m90
saf_m90

Female Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Question   Female Question Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:20 am

yea ppl say the pill works or a hot water bottle, my friends like you she gets them really bad and is jus sick every month

luckily i think ive only had it bad a few times, hope ur feeling better
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

Female Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Question   Female Question Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:52 am

Thanks guys

charl-ya maybe i should just see what the doctor reccomends.
Cali-ya i usually just take ib profin and lay there haha. I have heard the banana thing, but I gag whenever I see someone else eating one, im gagging just thinking about it. lol the texture.
Alyssa! aww thanks hun! ya haha i can't really do the pill thing cause of all the hormones i get depressed ha. but ya thats really weird i get pains in my knees, and my right hip, i thought it was just my body that was messed up, good to know others are too:D
Saf-thank you! im going to have to do the hot water bottle thing. I'm still having bad cramps and its been a whole week! grr!
Back to top Go down
Leyton_4ever
Leyton_4ever

Female Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Question   Female Question Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:08 pm

Ive had those kind of cramps, I use a hot water bottle those usually work! Or advil green tablets are pretty good too, midol usually isnt that great for severe cramps. Ive thrown up before when the cramps are pretty bad. I mean if you throw up and you feel a lot better afterwards thats usually the bodys way of relaxing the muscles, however, if its progessively worse Id see a doctor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Female Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Question   Female Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Female Question
Page 1 of 1