OTHforums4fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTHforums4fans

All your latest news and discussion on the hit TV show One Tree Hill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cousin Cheating

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BLPNR fivesome is love
LP Club President
BLPNR fivesome is love

Cousin Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Cousin Cheating   Cousin Cheating Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:00 pm

So I was told my cousin is cheating on his girlfriend. He told me he's not but he had once. He also said I know who she is but I can't remember.

Anyway... the thing is, he's engaged. He's getting married in November and his fiancé is just so happy that it's heartbreaking if he's actually cheating on her. She's so nice and doesn't deserve this at all.
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

Cousin Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cousin Cheating   Cousin Cheating Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:03 pm

He admitted to doing it once? Have you seen any signs of it still going on?
Back to top Go down
BLPNR fivesome is love
LP Club President
BLPNR fivesome is love

Cousin Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cousin Cheating   Cousin Cheating Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:12 pm

Yup he admitted to me he dated another girl while he was with her, but he said it was a mistake.

Well I do see he used to talk to a blonde girl over MSN and girls go crazy on him cause he's attractive. I don't know if I showed him to you.

Plus he told me he's been going out to dance and his girlfriend doesn't know. He told me he doesn't kiss any girls though.
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

Cousin Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cousin Cheating   Cousin Cheating Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:14 pm

Still going out to dance and not telling her, has got to mean he is hiding something.
Back to top Go down
BLPNR fivesome is love
LP Club President
BLPNR fivesome is love

Cousin Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cousin Cheating   Cousin Cheating Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:19 pm

Probably. But he's not the type to go and tell you know? It sucks cause I get to see how happy his girlfriend is with the wedding and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

Cousin Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cousin Cheating   Cousin Cheating Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:32 pm

Im sorry:(
Back to top Go down
Amy

Cousin Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cousin Cheating   Cousin Cheating Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:21 am

Aaaw Bru, that sucks! Sad You must be in a really awkward position. Are you close to his girlfriend? Do you think she suspects anything?
Back to top Go down
BLPNR fivesome is love
LP Club President
BLPNR fivesome is love

Cousin Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cousin Cheating   Cousin Cheating Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:27 am

Well you can say I am cause me and my sister are the only ones who talk to her from my entire family.
Her mother went to talk to my father last week and she says she does.
Back to top Go down
JammerRocks
JammerRocks

Cousin Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cousin Cheating   Cousin Cheating Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:25 am

Aww Bruski - you are always being put in a pickle from your family *hugs* - I hope for his girlfriends sake that he truly loves her and he is going to put all this behind him.

Maybe if you just ask him if he actually wants to get married to his gf, if he says yes then tell him he is in danger of losing the best thing that has ever happened to him - if he keeps going out and not telling her.

Is your cousin very old??? I know that shouldn't matter when it comes to cheating, but If hes to young to stop doing that - then he is probably too young to get married too.
Back to top Go down
BLPNR fivesome is love
LP Club President
BLPNR fivesome is love

Cousin Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cousin Cheating   Cousin Cheating Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:36 am

I don't think he's ready to get married. Everything became screwy after he was let's say forced to propose.

He's not that old, he's 26. But it's what they say once a cheater always a cheater. It hurts me to say cause he's more than a cousin to me.
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

Cousin Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cousin Cheating   Cousin Cheating Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:00 am

If he is more than a cousin to you, you need to keep trying to talk to him. If he isn't ready, and isn't happy than he shouldn't get married, and by you telling him that maybe that will help him.
Back to top Go down
BLPNR fivesome is love
LP Club President
BLPNR fivesome is love

Cousin Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cousin Cheating   Cousin Cheating Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:46 pm

I'm afraid it turns against me in the end.
Back to top Go down
Leyton_4ever
Leyton_4ever

Cousin Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cousin Cheating   Cousin Cheating Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:13 pm

Ohh wow what an awkward place to be in..sorry to here that:(. I guess the best thing you can do is ask your cousin if hes SERIOUS about getting married and explain how serious it is when your younger. I mean it sounds kind of weird but you can even use Nathan and Haley as an example, Nathan hasnt even cheated but just a hint of something perculiar in their relationship has Haley on the edge.

Maybe you can explain to him that hes losing out on an amazing thing if he doesnt control himself because all things come out in the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cousin Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cousin Cheating   Cousin Cheating Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cousin Cheating
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OTHforums4fans :: Off Topic :: Life troubles-
Jump to: