OTHforums4fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTHforums4fans

All your latest news and discussion on the hit TV show One Tree Hill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LP fans that refuse to hate LL

Go down 
+4
Amy
Dom
Claire
BLPNR fivesome is love
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BLPNR fivesome is love
LP Club President
BLPNR fivesome is love

LP fans that refuse to hate LL Empty
PostSubject: LP fans that refuse to hate LL   LP fans that refuse to hate LL Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:08 pm

I saw what Claire said before the forums shut down but I couldn't reply because I was banned and the thread was closed lol.

Anyway... I agree with what she said and I absolutely refuse to hate LL because I ship LP.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Claire

PostSubject: Re: LP fans that refuse to hate LL   LP fans that refuse to hate LL Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:20 pm

You are made of awesome Bru!!

I agree with you and myself . I thought LL were really great. I actually think I'll miss them a little bit Sad Laughing
Back to top Go down
BLPNR fivesome is love
LP Club President
BLPNR fivesome is love

PostSubject: Re: LP fans that refuse to hate LL   LP fans that refuse to hate LL Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:24 pm

Thanks Claire *hugs*

Seriously, how can LPers hate Lindsay because she's dating Lucas? That's pretty stupid if you ask me.

People say Lucas should go straight back to Peyton. Hell no. He needs to pin for Lindsay because he had feelings for her and they should not vanish right away.
Back to top Go down
Dom
Dom

PostSubject: Re: LP fans that refuse to hate LL   LP fans that refuse to hate LL Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:53 pm

ITA with both of you. There is nothing wrong with LL. Besides she is the only one of all of his girlfriends that looks great in his shirt hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/47225315
BLPNR fivesome is love
LP Club President
BLPNR fivesome is love

PostSubject: Re: LP fans that refuse to hate LL   LP fans that refuse to hate LL Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:24 am

Dom, I think Peyton would look great in his shirt lol.

It's ridiculous people hate her for a stupid thing.
Back to top Go down
Amy

PostSubject: Re: LP fans that refuse to hate LL   LP fans that refuse to hate LL Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:56 am

I think Brooke would look great in his shirt haha.

I am glad to see some LP fans that like LL because most seem to hate LL.

Aaaww Bru, why were you banned? Sad
Back to top Go down
BLPNR fivesome is love
LP Club President
BLPNR fivesome is love

PostSubject: Re: LP fans that refuse to hate LL   LP fans that refuse to hate LL Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:46 pm

Well I was warned because someone posted in a Friends poll I made last year. According to new rules it was in the wrong section, but it wasn't at the time I started it. The second warning was for saying the words "a certain spoiler". It was outside the spoiler section but I didn't say who it was about or what it was about.
Back to top Go down
Ashlee
Ashlee

PostSubject: Re: LP fans that refuse to hate LL   LP fans that refuse to hate LL Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:01 pm

Bru,amazing.
I mean okay,I'm not a fan but I don't hate them.
I mean okay,I'm not all that much of an LP fan,but after BL got broken up,I became all LP because of BC.
but yaeh,I don't really mind LL.
Back to top Go down
CourtneyCakes!
Clubs Adminstrator
CourtneyCakes!

PostSubject: Re: LP fans that refuse to hate LL   LP fans that refuse to hate LL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:52 pm

I actually like Lucas and Lindsay, I really love Linday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bobococo
Leyton_4ever
Leyton_4ever

PostSubject: Re: LP fans that refuse to hate LL   LP fans that refuse to hate LL Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:52 pm

Im an LP fan who definately does not like LL, lmao and it had nothing to do with LP, I definately dont hate them...I just think it was a coverup relationship. I can say Lindsey improved on me for sure, mainly because I felt sorry for her based on what Lucas did, he used her as a coverup and I felt insanely bad for her in 512 when she was leaving:(, sigh poor lindsey. That episode made me understand their relationship a bit better, definately still dont like them haha but I dont hate them either.

In short I like Lindsey..but not with Lucas
Back to top Go down
weaversbird_LP<3
weaversbird_LP<3

PostSubject: Re: LP fans that refuse to hate LL   LP fans that refuse to hate LL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:12 am

Completely agree Claire and Bru. I like live for LP, but that doesn't mean I hated Lindsey or LL. In fact I thought they were quite cute, they had a proper grown up relationship and obviously deeply cared about each other, Lucas just wasn't 100% in it because he still had feelings for Peyton, and i did feel bad for lindsey. But I could quite enjoy them together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LP fans that refuse to hate LL   LP fans that refuse to hate LL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LP fans that refuse to hate LL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OTHforums4fans :: Relationships :: Other relationships-
Jump to: