OTHforums4fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTHforums4fans

All your latest news and discussion on the hit TV show One Tree Hill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New info from Kirsten

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura
Owner
Laura

New info from Kirsten Empty
PostSubject: New info from Kirsten   New info from Kirsten Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:23 am

From kiersten (E online)
Teresa in Sun Valley, Idaho: OTH's 100th was really good, but I'm dying now to know what will happen with Peyton and Lucas. Any hope?!
I'm told he'll be pining over Lindsay for a while, so nothing will happen right-quick with Peyton. Hilarie Burton tells me, "I think that Lucas is still such a purpose in her world that it would be good to get away from that for a little bit—so when she comes back to it, it still has its passion and it's important." Hilarie says, "As Peyton's heart is breaking, she's putting her energy and her love into something else that will be rewarding. And music is going to play a really big role in that. I really like that Peyton's got this record label. I think it's important to show young women entrepreneurship and that you can take pride in something other than who you are dating." You said it, sister!
credit to FF..
Back to top Go down
https://othforums4fans.darkbb.com
BLPNR fivesome is love
LP Club President
BLPNR fivesome is love

PostSubject: Re: New info from Kirsten   New info from Kirsten Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:03 pm

I'm actually glad Lucas will be pinning over Lindsay for a while.

Peyton and music, can't be greater than that.
Back to top Go down
JammerRocks
JammerRocks

PostSubject: Re: New info from Kirsten   New info from Kirsten Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:21 pm

I agree Bruski - I think it would be pretty unrealistic for LL to be getting married and then he's straight back into Peyton loving!
Back to top Go down
Leyton_4ever
Leyton_4ever

PostSubject: Re: New info from Kirsten   New info from Kirsten Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:23 am

Yeah me too it would look ridiculous if he just forgot about his relationship with Lindsey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New info from Kirsten   New info from Kirsten Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New info from Kirsten
Page 1 of 1