OTHforums4fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTHforums4fans

All your latest news and discussion on the hit TV show One Tree Hill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Go down 
+4
CourtneyCakes!
Laura
Petra
Amy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Empty
PostSubject: F.R.I.E.N.D.S   F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:12 am

After OTH, it's like the best show ever! It's so hilarious. It's a shame because I only really started to watch it towards the end of series 10 so I never saw new episodes when they aired on TV.

But I have all the DVDs now, and this show never gets old.
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.R.I.E.N.D.S   F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:22 am

See Friends is my #1 then OTH:D

I started watching it in like season 3, haha i was like in fifth grade and would watch it with my mom. Its soo amazing! I have ever dvd and have seen every episode at least 10x each haha!

My favorite character is a tie between rachel and chandler!

Favorite couple is Rachel and Ross, I loved them since day 1! But I also adore Monica and Chandler!

I love pheobe and joey too, they make the episode as funny as it is imo!
Back to top Go down
Amy

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.R.I.E.N.D.S   F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:28 am

Lol aaww fifth grade?! You must have been watching it for a while then!

My favourite characters are Ross and Phoebe, they are just SO funny!

I love Ross/Rachel too <3
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.R.I.E.N.D.S   F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:31 am

ya it was about fifth grade and it was in the third or fourth season. The series finished my Junior year.

I love Ross and Pheobes relationship like they are always arguing haha and pheobe doesn't even care and ross gets all mad. Like when he apologizes to the cat/"her mom" lmao!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Owner
Laura

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.R.I.E.N.D.S   F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:02 am

Aah i flove this programme, its one of the few that you can watch in any order and watch the same ones over and over!

I really dont know who my favourite character i love all of them!, maybe Joey more? or chandler?
Gah i dont know! they all have different qualities about them! <33
Back to top Go down
https://othforums4fans.darkbb.com
CourtneyCakes!
Clubs Adminstrator
CourtneyCakes!

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.R.I.E.N.D.S   F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:56 pm

I have been watching season eight in third grade and ever since then I have been obessed. Friends in the first show I fell in love with. I have every season and I have seen every episode, especially the first eight seasons at least 30 times - not even joking. In the summer I would watch a season a day. And Friends, along with Buffy, are def. two of the best shows EVER!

Ross and Rachel, the first couple I ever fell in love with and offically shipped. Still do this day I love them soooo much. They have intense chemsitry for every single scene no matter what the scene is about. Jen and David are amaizng together! I also love Monica and Chandler! <333 Gosh they were soo true love.

My favorite characters are Rachel, Ross, Monica, Chandler, Joey and Phoebe.
....yeah. All of them! But Rachel and Ross especially! <33 I really love Ross though, so cute.

Ross and Phoebe relationship is halarious! I love when Ross pertended to be her boyfriend so Mike wouldnt think she didnt have longterm relationships and it was a Kite Maker and he called Phoebe and Mike was there, but Mike already knew it was Ross haha.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bobococo
Laura
Owner
Laura

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.R.I.E.N.D.S   F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:00 pm

Definatly agree Friends and Buffy way up there!!

I just watched the thanksgiving one where, joey was supposed to be at the parade, and they were all arguing about who got to look after Emma if anyone died! lol

By the way, Courtney did you get my PM?
Back to top Go down
CourtneyCakes!
Clubs Adminstrator
CourtneyCakes!

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.R.I.E.N.D.S   F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:04 pm

No I didnt, I dont think I know how to - I'll look around hahah!

But I love that episodes and the PLATES! Gahhh.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Owner
Laura

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.R.I.E.N.D.S   F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:07 pm

lol under the picture on the panel, in "messages"

Chandler after dropping the plates "well what do you know looks like i'l be the one who dies first!" haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CourtneyCakes!
Clubs Adminstrator
CourtneyCakes!

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.R.I.E.N.D.S   F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:09 pm

Hhha.

And how silly of me, I found it! And =) It makes me smile.
Back to top Go down
BLPNR fivesome is love
LP Club President
BLPNR fivesome is love

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.R.I.E.N.D.S   F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:18 pm

Friends will always be my favorite show. I can not live without it.

My favorite character is Chandler and like everyone else who loves him, my favorite couple is Mondler.

Jennifer Aniston is my favorite actress from the show though.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Owner
Laura

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.R.I.E.N.D.S   F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:21 pm

Bruuu, i was wondering when you would post in this thread! lol Very Happy

i just love this show so much!

Whos your favourite extra?, mine would probably be Mike, him and Phoebe were brilliant together!
Back to top Go down
BLPNR fivesome is love
LP Club President
BLPNR fivesome is love

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.R.I.E.N.D.S   F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:27 pm

I was going to start it but Amy was faster lol

My favorite extra? Hmm I'm a huge Noah Wyle fan so I loved when he and George Clooney made an appearence in S1.
I loved Bruce Willis and Brad Pitt too.
Back to top Go down
breyton
breyton

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.R.I.E.N.D.S   F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:41 pm

[Rachel is nervous about leaving Emma alone in the apartment for a few minutes]
Rachel: What if she jumped out the basinet?
Ross: Can't hold her own head up, but yeah, jump out.
Rachel: Oh my God, I left the water running.
Ross: Rach, you did not leave the water running. Please, just pull yourself together, okay?
Rachel: Ah, did I leave the stove on?
Ross: You haven't cooked since 1996.
Rachel: Is the window open? Because if there's a window open, a bird could fly in there.
Ross: Oh my god, you know what, yeah, I think you're right. I think... listen, listen.
Rachel: Huh?
Ross: A pigeon, a pigeon. No, no wait, no, no, an eagle flew in. Landed on the stove and caught fire. The baby, seeing this, jumps across the apartment to the mighty bird's aid. The eagle, however, misconstrues it as an act of aggression and grabs the baby in its talons. Meanwhile the faucet fills the apartment with water. Baby and bird still ablaze are locked in a death grip, swirling around in the whirlpool that fills the apartment.
Rachel: If that happens now, you're going to feel SO bad.

one of the best pieces of dialogue, ever.
along with any episode that Christina Applegate was in.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
NH Club President
Kirstie

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.R.I.E.N.D.S   F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:27 am

^^ That is hilarious! Laughing

I love Friends, absolutely adore it. Its such a mood brightener, can pop it in anytime and just start laughing!

I loved Monica and Chandler, one of the most clever pairings in TV history. Just Brilliant. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
sawyerscott
sawyerscott

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.R.I.E.N.D.S   F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:20 pm

I love Friends too <3 Hilarious show that never gets old (:
I remember I used to hurry home from school every day when I was younger to see the reruns of the episodes lol
Anyways Rachel & Joey are definitely my favourites and they were my favourite couple too <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.R.I.E.N.D.S   F.R.I.E.N.D.S Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OTHforums4fans :: Off Topic :: Other shows and movies-
Jump to: