OTHforums4fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTHforums4fans

All your latest news and discussion on the hit TV show One Tree Hill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charmed-Power of Three

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Petra
Petra

Charmed-Power of Three Empty
PostSubject: Charmed-Power of Three   Charmed-Power of Three Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:36 am

This show is soo amazing! It is so differant, and yet it has the drama, the relationships, and the humor! I own every season, and still watch the episodes every morning on TV:D
My favorite Character has got to be Piper. She is soo strong, but yet has such a huge heart!! She gives so selflessly and she gives all that she can!
I also really love pheobe, she is soo funny! but i definatly relate to piper the most!
Favorite relationship has got to be Leo and Piper and then Pheobe and Cole!
Anyone else love this show!?
Back to top Go down
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Charmed-Power of Three   Charmed-Power of Three Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:40 am

I love this show!

I haven't seen all the season yet, but I have 1, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 on DVD but not got round to watching all of them. Seen 4, 5 and 6 but not the others yet lol.

I love Piper too, she's my favourite. I love Phoebe and Paige as well, wasn't a fan of Prue too much.
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Charmed-Power of Three   Charmed-Power of Three Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:45 am

You need to watch all of them amy! lol soo good especially 7 and 8! I think the ones with cole are probably my favorite seasons though. haha!

Ya I do also love paige and pru. Paige more so cause I got to see her character more.
Back to top Go down
CourtneyCakes!
Clubs Adminstrator
CourtneyCakes!

PostSubject: Re: Charmed-Power of Three   Charmed-Power of Three Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:00 pm

I am being told every single day by the girl in my math class to rent the dvds, and I am going to try doing so this summer because she says it is the best show ever. And she knows I love vampires, withces and supernatural stuff so she promises I'll love it.

I have been watching some season eight episodes on TNT at 4:00 p.m but today I missed it. But I love Phoebe, and I already know I love her and Cole.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bobococo
Petra
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Charmed-Power of Three   Charmed-Power of Three Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:06 pm

Aww yay!! Im so proud of you court! woo! You will love it!! I know it! Season eight is <3
Back to top Go down
CourtneyCakes!
Clubs Adminstrator
CourtneyCakes!

PostSubject: Re: Charmed-Power of Three   Charmed-Power of Three Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:00 pm

I knew you would be Petra! Yeah I think the series finale is on today =)
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Charmed-Power of Three   Charmed-Power of Three Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:39 pm

Oh I hope it is!! Surprised Series Finale is the best series finale EVER!
Back to top Go down
CourtneyCakes!
Clubs Adminstrator
CourtneyCakes!

PostSubject: Re: Charmed-Power of Three   Charmed-Power of Three Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:42 pm

Seriously! And I am going to miss it - errr.

But yeah tell me about the show =)
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Charmed-Power of Three   Charmed-Power of Three Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:50 pm

Your going to miss it:( aww sad day!

Mind you this is out of eight seasons... and you probably know alot of this already...but...

ok so these three witches-Pru, Piper and Pheobe all end up coming back togethor after their grandmother dies and live once again in her house. She raised them after their mom died when they were young and the dad left shortly after that. Pru was getting married, piper was leaving at the house and pheobe was in new york being the rebel she was. Pru being the oldest and having to help raise them never really got to be a kid she had to grow up fast, witnessing her mothers death and all. So she is kind of a stick in the mud. Piper is the middle sister who is caring, and wants to give them both a chance and become all close again. Pheobe ends up releasing their powers. Pru can move things with her mind, piper can freeze, and pheobe can see the future/past. As the develop these powers they begin to grow close as sisters and form a bond so strong, and have to battle many demons. They meet lots of differant guys but only one stands out for each, Pru-andy, piper-leo, and pheobe-cole. Leo is their whitlelighter(like an angel)and he leads them, and communicates to the "elders" who are supernatual good beings who live in heaven. The Charmed ones are like the heavens gift to the world to fight evil. Pheobe finds out Cole is actually an evil demon sent to kill her, but they fell in love so he changes to good for her. Andy ends up dying saving pru, pru gets a new power called astral projection meaning she can be in two places at once, but one is only her mind. Piper and Leo get married, piper develops a new power to blow things up with her hands. But they also have struggles where they all die, then somehow come back to life. Well in one instance pru really does die. Of course piper and pheobe are devastated. But in comes sister #4. Paige. She is a half sister than no one ever knew. They call open their mother and grandmother to explain it. Turns out Patty(their mom) had an affair with the whitelighter. But they couldn't keep her, cause it was frowned upon whitelighters and witches being togethor, so they gave her up. Well after pru died she in turn developed the powers of being able to move things, but she is also half whitelighter making her have even more powers. They end up teaching her how to fight demons and learning witchcraft, while still getting over their loss but growing closer and then paige moves in. Cole proposes to Pheobe, then turns evil and becomes "the source" which is like the king of the underworld(hell). They get married and pheobe ends up turning evil, becoming queen of the underworld, pregnant with an evil child who hates paige, cause paige hates cole...lol. Piper and Paige are trying to vanquish cole, and get pheobe back, but she won't have it. Eventually they get their and cole is about to vanquish piper, paige, and leo, when phoebe walks out and goes to her sisters sides and vanquishes him(one of my fav episodes) ends up losing her demon baby. Piper finds out she is pregnant after trying for two years, cole contacts pheobe from the spirit realm but for demons can't remember what its called. Cole comes back and tries to win pheobe over. She won't have it, and gets the power of levitation(pretty much can float in the air. So While piper gets ready to have her baby and pheobe and paige train to be midwives, they begin to date others and cole becomes evil again they finally vanquish him, for good. Piper ends up having her baby, which they assumed it would be a girl cause their has only been girls in their generation of witches, only to find out its a boy. They continue to go through the same ordeal with demons pheobe gets a new power which is to read peoples thoughts. piper and leo raise their son, pheobe and paige meet new guys but nothing turns out to their end. Piper and Leo begin to have Marriage problems and go to counsleling. This new whilelighter named chris who comes from the future is training with leo. Leo has to help save the elders cause the demons are starting to take over. Piper ends up realizing that because leo did what he did they made him an elder, heartbroken that they can't be togethor piper goes all badass on them, and cold towards leo. Finally pheobe, paige and chris reach her and help her through all of it. Leo suspects chris isn't who he says he is, which is that chris came back to help them save wyatt(piper and leos son) from turning evil. pheobe ends up finding out that chris is really piper and leos second son, and if they don't "get togethor" and concieve him, he will no longer exist. So they end up trying to get piper and leo togethor, but it doesn't work. Piper and Leo "get togethor" on their own, and chris is still alive, but he really did come back to save wyatt from turning evil. Piper finds out that Chris is her son, and begin to form this special bond. They keep it from leo for awhile, but he eventually finds out. During some demon fighting, when the sisters are trying to protect pregnant piper and baby chris, and little wyatt. Chris ends up sacrificing himself, just as little chris is born, throwing leo into a rage and trying to hunt out ever demon possible. The sisters end up saving both baby chris and baby wyatt. A new form of evil/good comes around after leo accidently kills another elder. They are called the Avatars, the sisters were told they were bad by an FBI agent who has been investagating magic since he was a boy. They are a mixture of good and evil who are trying to change the world to a place without magic, where there is no gray line between good and evil its either one or the other. Leo decides he agrees with it, only to find out its his only way to save his family. Leo and Piper are now back togethor trying to work things out, so he tells her and she freaks out, but decides if he thinks its a good place then she will trust him. They convince pheobe and paige as well. The world is changed and its not what they thought so they change it back. They end up getting exposed to the world of their magic(for like the 100th time) but this time it can't be changed. So they fake their deaths and try to live out their lives looking like differant people to everyone else. But to their family they look the same. They decide that isn't the best way to go about it, and miss their old selves, their is a fbi agent who owes them, so he covers it up by saying they were told to fake their deaths and it was all a big hoax to get a criminal. A new witch comes around Billie. One of paiges charges(she is billies whitelighter) she grows really close with them, learning all she can, and trying to get her sister back who was kidnapped by demons when she was a little girl. She moves into the house so she can help protect chris and wyatt, while paige and pheobe move out. Paige moves in with her newly aqcuired husband Henry, a parole officer. And pheobe just needs to move out on her own. Meanwhile Leo is supposed to die, but piper stops it saying she will do anything, they tell her well you need to loose him in order to defeat this future evil so you will have something to fight for. They end up having to freeze leo, and he won't be unfrozen until this evil(whenever it will be) is deafeted. So they have to go throughout their days without him, still fighting evil and help raising pipers sons. Billie finds her sister, who has been kept captive by demons for more than 16 years. She moves into the manor only to end up being evil and convincing billie that the charmed ones don't care about her, billie listens. Pheobe meets a new guy, coop, he is a cupid, sent to help her cause she has given up on love, only to come down to those two falling in love. The end comes up with billie(not evil-doesn't know any better) and Christy(evil) vs the sisters. In the end the sisters defeat the two and leo appears, only for piper left to realize, paige and pheobe are dead. So she calls upon her mom and grandma to help her get them back, they reverse time and billie realizes christy is the evil one, and steps to the sisters aid, and helps them vanquish christy. Its a very happy ending! Unlike most shows who leave you hanging, this one finished it very well.

btw-i left alot out like all the demon fighting and a bunch of other stuff, this was just the important relationship stuff!Very Happy

Here are the last six min to the last episode soo good!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFm4xQ4xWNk&feature=related
Guy in the red is older wyatt from the future, chris is the guy with the scruff, grandma is the one with the red hair, coop is the one with the maroon shirt. Then the sisters (young) mom and dad come in holding young wyatt and chris. Billie is the one who is hugging pheobes girls.
Back to top Go down
sawyerscott
sawyerscott

PostSubject: Re: Charmed-Power of Three   Charmed-Power of Three Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:34 pm

I was obsessed with Charmed from 5th - 8th grade after that we didn't have the chanel it aired on anymore and I kind of forgot about it. So I haven't seen the last seasons. Phoebe has always been my favourite and Phoebe & Cole are<33 Piper & Leo are also <33
Back to top Go down
CourtneyCakes!
Clubs Adminstrator
CourtneyCakes!

PostSubject: Re: Charmed-Power of Three   Charmed-Power of Three Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:46 pm

I just read that entire thing, and WOW that sounds freaking amazing.
Like that sounds like good tv. I am really interested in Cole and Phoebe, reminds me of Buffy and Angel.
Back to top Go down
LeytonLove4Ever
LeytonLove4Ever

PostSubject: Re: Charmed-Power of Three   Charmed-Power of Three Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:47 pm

You should definatey check it out Courtney! Its amazing! That was an amazing summary Petra! My favorite sister is Piper.

I think I may have posted this at the OTHforums thread. Its hilarious!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVOwR_4AkyY
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/othfan45
Petra
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Charmed-Power of Three   Charmed-Power of Three Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:45 am

It is great tv court!! Razz

haha thanks alyssa!! My fav is piper too, she is just simply amazing!
Back to top Go down
LeytonLove4Ever
LeytonLove4Ever

PostSubject: Re: Charmed-Power of Three   Charmed-Power of Three Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:56 pm

has anyone seen the lifetime movie with Alyssa? Was it good?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/othfan45
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charmed-Power of Three   Charmed-Power of Three Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charmed-Power of Three
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OTHforums4fans :: Off Topic :: Other shows and movies-
Jump to: