OTHforums4fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTHforums4fans

All your latest news and discussion on the hit TV show One Tree Hill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No One Tree Hill tonight

Go down 
+4
Amy
Kirstie
JammerRocks
Laura
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura
Owner
Laura

No One Tree Hill tonight Empty
PostSubject: No One Tree Hill tonight   No One Tree Hill tonight Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:15 pm

I completly forgot that we are on hiatus at the moment! lol,

i have to watch OTH on wednsedays anyway so earlier i was like yay OTH tommorow! but then i remembered! Sad

I miss it already!! LOL..
Back to top Go down
https://othforums4fans.darkbb.com
JammerRocks
JammerRocks

PostSubject: Re: No One Tree Hill tonight   No One Tree Hill tonight Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:27 pm

LOL

I'm the same - I was like oh yay its one tree hill day in America.........then its like duh *hits head*........I miss it already.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
NH Club President
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: No One Tree Hill tonight   No One Tree Hill tonight Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:31 am

Yeah I just remembered just now. I think I get ditzier by the second. Sigh. No James drooling today.

OH WAIT! OLD episodes with Mr JL minus his shirt... here I come!

Basketball <- This is my most favourite smiley EVER. Its like, James is right here in the thread with us. If James were just a hello smiley head. Sigh. A lack of OTH is messing with my mind...
Back to top Go down
Amy

PostSubject: Re: No One Tree Hill tonight   No One Tree Hill tonight Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:25 am

Lmao I woke up this morning and I was like yayyy one tree hill day! ... and then i remembered Sad
Back to top Go down
melissa23
melissa23

PostSubject: Re: No One Tree Hill tonight   No One Tree Hill tonight Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:55 pm

yea it stinks that we're on haitus.. but at least we're getting more episiodes & another season.. so thats pretty amazing.. but yea i thought OMG OTH day.. then i remembered nope.. its not on Sad
Back to top Go down
Brucas4lyf
Brucas4lyf

PostSubject: Re: No One Tree Hill tonight   No One Tree Hill tonight Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:35 pm

Well at least you guys are half way through. Season 5 hasnt started in the UK yet but it starts on the 21st of April Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leyton_4ever
Leyton_4ever

PostSubject: Re: No One Tree Hill tonight   No One Tree Hill tonight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:18 pm

hahahaha we are so sad, lmao I totally felt so depressed when I realized OTH wasnt on and I had nothing to fill my time tuesday at 9
Back to top Go down
eveliendorien
eveliendorien

PostSubject: Re: No One Tree Hill tonight   No One Tree Hill tonight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:37 pm

we have one tree hill from Monday to Sunday, all seasons through one another Very Happy

There's one channel here that's re-airing season 1 from Monday to Friday, there's another channel that's airing season 3 on Sunday, We have a dutch channel on our satelite (we're from Belgium) that airs Season 4 on Saturdays and Season 2 through the week so we have our weekly fix hahaha (and then there's season five in a couple of weeks..but we'll watch our own dvd's till then)...

then we have a film channel that's constantly airing the hitcher..so we have our sophia fix (haha... fav. actress) and only last week we had all the episodes of JOEY that had danneel on them... together with that episode of CSI where she was on...and the epidose of HOUSE,MD which guest starred bevin prince cheers

happy happy joy joy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No One Tree Hill tonight   No One Tree Hill tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No One Tree Hill tonight
Page 1 of 1