OTHforums4fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTHforums4fans

All your latest news and discussion on the hit TV show One Tree Hill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Tree Hill/Supernatural Convention in the UK (Rogue Events)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy

One Tree Hill/Supernatural Convention in the UK (Rogue Events) Empty
PostSubject: One Tree Hill/Supernatural Convention in the UK (Rogue Events)   One Tree Hill/Supernatural Convention in the UK (Rogue Events) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:26 am

The convention in August with Hilarie, Danneel and Elisabeth has been 'postponed' but I think that pretty much = cancelled. Sad

So I thought I would start a thread for the other convention held by Rogue Events, called 'Ravens'.

It will be a One Tree Hill and Supernatural convention held in Chester from friday 10th - sunday 12th october 2008.

Details should be coming soon about hotels etc.

Tickets are on sale now and you can buy them here.

A diamond pass costs £150, a ruby pass costs £120, an emerald pass costs £90 and a child ticket (age 12-17) costs £45 but you can find more detail about what they include in the link I posted above.

The confirmed guests so far are:
Emmanuelle Vaugier (Nicki in OTH and Madison in SPN)
Bevin Prince (Bevin Mirskey in OTH)
Jim Beaver (Bobby Singer in SPN)
Samantha Smith (Mary Winchester in SPN)

Go to the Rogue Events website to find out more, and to get the lastest updates, join the forum

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I won't be buying a ticket for this unless a guest I am more interested in gets announced (ie. one of the main OTH five or Danneel Harris), so fingers crossed.
I think the ticket price is a bit steep but thank god I'll still be 17 in october so I can get a child's ticket Smile
Is anyone going to this? Anyone booked their ticket yet?
Wayne, the organiser's last update said he is currently in talks with several and hope to hear back soon RE their availability for the event, so hopefully some more guests will soon be announced.
Back to top Go down
Mini

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill/Supernatural Convention in the UK (Rogue Events)   One Tree Hill/Supernatural Convention in the UK (Rogue Events) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:30 am

I'm not buying a ticket as of yet either...I just don't trust OTH conventions that take place in the UK. haha...
Back to top Go down
Laura
Owner
Laura

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill/Supernatural Convention in the UK (Rogue Events)   One Tree Hill/Supernatural Convention in the UK (Rogue Events) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:37 am

Thanks for posting,

yeah i wont be buying a ticket unless one or more of the main 5 go, prefferably Sophia.
as much as i love Bevin though, its just alot of money..

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://othforums4fans.darkbb.com
Mini

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill/Supernatural Convention in the UK (Rogue Events)   One Tree Hill/Supernatural Convention in the UK (Rogue Events) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:44 am

I hope Jensen or Jared attend...but I think they might not though Sad as there's a Supernatural convetion taking place in May already.

I can't believe how excited we all were about the not one but two conventions taking place and now eveything is going wrong Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Laura
Owner
Laura

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill/Supernatural Convention in the UK (Rogue Events)   One Tree Hill/Supernatural Convention in the UK (Rogue Events) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:47 am

I know, its so guting! but i guess its reality! lol

If Jensen goes then i would most probably go, i dont watch supernatural but he is HOT! haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://othforums4fans.darkbb.com
Mini

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill/Supernatural Convention in the UK (Rogue Events)   One Tree Hill/Supernatural Convention in the UK (Rogue Events) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:51 am

Oh man...what I would do to have James, Jared and Jensen come Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amy

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill/Supernatural Convention in the UK (Rogue Events)   One Tree Hill/Supernatural Convention in the UK (Rogue Events) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:56 am

Haha I would love to have Jensen or Jared going, but I don't think they will. There is already a convention by Rogue Events called 'Asylum 2' in May and Jared is going to that, and Jensen went to Asylum 1, and apparently they are really expensive so I don't think they would be able to get them for Ravens cos it's probably not as popular as Asylum.

Wayne said he was trying to get a main OTH star though, I'm hoping for Sophia sooo much but I doubt I would be that lucky Sad If not Sophia, then James or Hilarie. I think Hilarie is most likely to go. I would still go if it was Joy or Chad though. I would go for any of the main 5! Or possibly for Danneel.

Wow, I'm getting carried away now haha.
Back to top Go down
Mini

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill/Supernatural Convention in the UK (Rogue Events)   One Tree Hill/Supernatural Convention in the UK (Rogue Events) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:04 am

I know, sucks right?! Wish they didn't have the Supernatural convention in May....or if I knew about that before, I coulda somehow arranged to go to it Sad

But yeah...I just wanna see who else from the OTH cast will come, for me to book a ticket.
Back to top Go down
rogueevents

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill/Supernatural Convention in the UK (Rogue Events)   One Tree Hill/Supernatural Convention in the UK (Rogue Events) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:03 pm

Hi

We are pleased to annouce our next guest is Hilarie Burton

Untill the end of June if you book our standard ticket you will receieve a £10 refund on your ticket and a special gift at the event.

Best Wishes

Wayne
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill/Supernatural Convention in the UK (Rogue Events)   One Tree Hill/Supernatural Convention in the UK (Rogue Events) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Tree Hill/Supernatural Convention in the UK (Rogue Events)
Page 1 of 1