OTHforums4fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTHforums4fans

All your latest news and discussion on the hit TV show One Tree Hill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time"

Go down 
+7
Shinta
Kirstie
JammerRocks
Samia
Petra
Laura
CourtneyCakes!
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JammerRocks
JammerRocks

Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time"   Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:11 pm

That is so true and if we all had a James to hold us like that, then that would be even better Laughing

I'm sure even Mark realsises how hard done by us NHers are this season - me, I'm looking forward to the rest of the season as far as I'm concerned it can only get better (I am choosing to forget the divorce word never happened)!!!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Owner
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time"   Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:31 pm

Looking great Kirst! cant wait to hear about the contests!

And yeah that scene was amazing, she just broke down in his arms! <3
Back to top Go down
https://othforums4fans.darkbb.com
Maryam
Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time"   Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:25 pm

hey everyone.
congrats Kirstie on being club president, totally deserve it! Smile
Im loving that fact that these forums have a Naley thread, im in total bliss! cheers

I love all the quotes and caps, absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!
and I agree with you guys, their scene in 5.12 was absolutely stunning, as always they owned the episode!
I lost count of how many times I rewatched that scene! Embarassed

and here are some naley rain kissing caps, just cause we can never get enough of them! Wink

Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 317_457

Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 512_108
Back to top Go down
ashleytisdale10121
ashleytisdale10121

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time"   Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:00 pm

L0ved that scene!
Back to top Go down
JammerRocks
JammerRocks

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time"   Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:06 pm

Ah Maryam honey - "My day just got a whole lot better" I love you
Back to top Go down
ashleytisdale10121
ashleytisdale10121

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time"   Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:10 pm

lol, Amber..haha

"These pictures make me feel all warm inside" lol!
Back to top Go down
Leyton_4ever
Leyton_4ever

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time"   Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:21 am

These icons look amazing
Back to top Go down
QueenMaryl

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time"   Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:20 am

The site looks cute. I followed the trouble makers over here.

PS.-I'm still worried about Naley's couch. The show is gonna have to use a lot of Fabreez to get the musty smell out.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
NH Club President
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time"   Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:30 am

ashleytisdale10121 wrote:

"These pictures make me feel all warm inside" lol!

LMAO! That made me laugh. Amazing line.

Maryam! Lovely to see you chick.

And Maryl. Well well, if it isn't the Queen of trouble making herself.

Welcome to our NaleyLand. Please post all caps/quotes/I love them because...
The opening post will be updated, I promise, as soon as my life is a little calmer! flower
Back to top Go down
QueenMaryl

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time"   Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:35 am

Well, I couldn't just let you go mad with power, now could I? Someone has to keep you in check Kirstie.
Back to top Go down
Maryam
Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time"   Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:08 pm

yay, maryl is here too, let the trouble begin! cheers

QueenMaryl wrote:
The site looks cute. I followed the trouble makers over here.

PS.-I'm still worried about Naley's couch. The show is gonna have to use a lot of Fabreez to get the musty smell out.

ok I know this might sound like a stupid question but why would you be worried about the couch? Question

and here is a cap of one of my fave NH episodes ever!

Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 Naley
Back to top Go down
JammerRocks
JammerRocks

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time"   Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:09 pm

Love that cap Maryam!!!

I think Maryls worried about the poor couch getting wet in the HOT makeout rain inside sceen!!! LOL

Even in the commentary - the director said they had to get permission for it to rain on the couch - who knew making a hot Naley scene was so much trouble???? - But totally worth it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
QueenMaryl

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time"   Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:30 pm

I knew! Right after that scene I was like... What about the hardwood floors? They'll warp. The couch? When I saw Sophia and Hilarie sitting on it in the last scene of the episode, I was like... I SO hope they filmed the dream last, because if they didn't , those girls are getting wet asses right now. That couch is gonna take forever to dry... AND it will musty. MUSTY!

Also, judge me if you will, but I would love to see some shots besides their wedding photo. Geeze. They're supposed to have been married like what? Almost six years now? They might have taken a few other shots. Having said that there is a picture I would love to have a better look at. When Nathan falls down in the bedroom, you get a quick peek at a family shot on the big dresser. Totally looks like Naley hit the Sears portrait studio. So cute.
Back to top Go down
JammerRocks
JammerRocks

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time"   Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:55 pm

^ Haha that pic on the dresser is straight out of a portrait studio - right Laughing the way they are standing is just adorable - and so staged!!!

Totally agree on the wedding pic Maryl, and btw isn't it the same wedding photo all the time??? Its in the bedroom by the bed, hanging in the hall and in the kitchen now too!!!! There is a copy of their first wedding photo too somewhere, but come on the only other shot we have is the one Jamie was looking at!!
Back to top Go down
ashleytisdale10121
ashleytisdale10121

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time"   Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:17 pm

I love them in that pic..they are just so cute
Back to top Go down
Samia
BL Club President
Samia

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time"   Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:50 pm

damn that is one hot kiss...they seem so into it. Joy and James sure were enjoying themselves..hehe Wink
Anyway, I loved that episode...my favorite scene was the one of them in the gazebo...especially when Nathan was being the adorable dad (to-be) and Haley said "you are so sexy when you talk like that" <33.
Gosh they are too cute! Razz

Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 DSC00600

Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 DSC00575

Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 DSC00582

Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 DSC00580

Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 DSC00573
Back to top Go down
JammerRocks
JammerRocks

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time"   Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:58 am

SamiSam those caps are absolutely gorgeous.....*sighs* that scene was perfect!!!

Touching, stroking, sexyness and snuggles all rolled into one! I did enjoy the Naleyness of the Honeygrove ep.

And Sami I'm glad you're feeling better too *hugs* Wink

Ok, and I totally had to post this manip pic from ff that T2AC made from the promo......how hot are they!!!!!

Credit: T2AC - ff

Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 Of6lp4
Back to top Go down
QueenMaryl

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time"   Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:57 pm

Okay, everyone can say I live in a dream world... BUT... I have carefully looked at the new preview. To ME it looks like her shirt is too big when she's sitting at the piano, like it could be his. And he's clear lying shirtless on the couch in the music room, plus there are lit candles behind him. Call be crazy, but if that isn't greater evidence of a Naley hook up, I don't know what is.

Oh, and if it turns out that he is just lying there half naked with a bunch of lit candle... That's just lame.
Back to top Go down
JammerRocks
JammerRocks

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time"   Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:33 pm

^ haha Maryl, I like your theory and totally agree with the lameness = yeah Nathan just isn't the candle by himself type!!!
Back to top Go down
ashleytisdale10121
ashleytisdale10121

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time"   Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:39 pm

I cant wait for more naley good moments like these ones...
Back to top Go down
Maryam
Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time"   Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:37 pm

LMAO maryl, your attention to detail is amazing Very Happy
but I hope ur theory is true, sounds very realistic.
and I agree about the pics, we need something other than their wedding pic!!!
Back to top Go down
QueenMaryl

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time"   Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:32 pm

Yes, I have been told I notice way to many things. Oh, well. Just think how well I'll do if I ever have to pick anyone out of a lineup. Also, there must have been a sale at Sears because Lucas has a portrait of Lily and himself on his wall. Yes, new pictures for all. Get that baby kid back and snap a few. Geeze.

Oh, and watch I'm wrong, and Nathan is just the type of guy that likes to light up a candle and lie around half naked with his basketball.... Or Nathan's new plan, is to just look dead sexy all the time to lure Haley is. She'll cave. Who wouldn't?

Also, Maryam, I'm listening to Russel Peters host the Junos (Canadian Music Awards).
Back to top Go down
Maryam
Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time"   Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:01 pm

lmao maryl, i was pretty sure that u would find a creative and useful way to use ur talent! lol!
and I agree its not like Nathan to lie around half naked with a basketball ( but was their actually a candle too? cause that would just be WAY too weird! Razz )
But if that's his plan, then I say let him go for it, there is no chance in hell she'd be able to resist his hotness, I know I wouldn't!!!

wow Russell Peters hosting an awards show is an awesome idea, would have loved to watch that!
I was watching the axis of evil group a couple of days ago and remembered you, and wondered where the hell did the stand up comedians thread dissappear to?! Question we need that thread back, it was too funny! Now that I actually graduated and have time to appreciate the clips we lose it! go figure! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time"   Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nathan and Haley Club " Once Upon a Time"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2