OTHforums4fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTHforums4fans

All your latest news and discussion on the hit TV show One Tree Hill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favourite Season 1 episode?

Go down 
+5
BLPNR fivesome is love
melissa23
Laura
Petra
Amy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy

Favourite Season 1 episode? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Season 1 episode?   Favourite Season 1 episode? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:37 am

What is your favourite season 1 episode and why?

I loved the pilot, and I loved the boy toy episode. I also loved the sparkle classic episode, can't choose!
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Season 1 episode?   Favourite Season 1 episode? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:56 am

Every Night Is Another Story! I love that episode! Its soo amazingly funny!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Owner
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Season 1 episode?   Favourite Season 1 episode? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:09 am

Um probably the sparkle classic, because Mouth's dancing is amazing! lol
Back to top Go down
https://othforums4fans.darkbb.com
melissa23
melissa23

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Season 1 episode?   Favourite Season 1 episode? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:09 pm

oh wow im not really sure.. hmm.. i love the episode when Peyton almost gets raped. lol. ok I love it because of the BL connection is amazing.. and I love their talk while Peytons sleeping and Brooke goes "so do you have any brothers??.." haha hilarious.

but yea not saying its my favorite that just came to my mind haha
Back to top Go down
BLPNR fivesome is love
LP Club President
BLPNR fivesome is love

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Season 1 episode?   Favourite Season 1 episode? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:13 pm

Well as a die-hard NPL love triangle fan I gotta say the pilot. But I really loved 1.18 because it was Nathan/Peyton and Lucas/Haley so it was like a reminder of how it used to be.
Back to top Go down
JammerRocks
JammerRocks

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Season 1 episode?   Favourite Season 1 episode? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:48 pm

I loved the ep where Nathan came to Haleys house after he had taken the pills and collapsed.

The whole - I could tell you how much I want you, and how much I need you, and how nothing else matters.

It was the first time nathan had my heart breaking - and I loved every minute of it.
Back to top Go down
mary7roses
mary7roses

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Season 1 episode?   Favourite Season 1 episode? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:49 am

Laura wrote:
Um probably the sparkle classic, because Mouth's dancing is amazing! lol

I too loved that episode, but I'm going to have to go with 114, as a die hard PH fan... I loved their connection in this episode, and I loved how Peyton went to the hospital and said that she'd wait forever if she had too, it was sooo cute, I felt horrible for brooke but overall, its drama and I loved it all, I also loved 115 and 116 because watching the triangle unfold was heartwrenching.....
Back to top Go down
Leyton_4ever
Leyton_4ever

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Season 1 episode?   Favourite Season 1 episode? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:34 am

I liked 112, motel scene, haha amazing scene for LP fans!

I like the pilot obviously, I loved how it began

120 was great, it was when Brooke and peyton became friends again after the whole Lucas fiasco
Back to top Go down
Brucas4lyf
Brucas4lyf

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Season 1 episode?   Favourite Season 1 episode? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:29 pm

I liked the Father/Son basketball game episode, the boy toy episode and the episode when the cheerleaders had a tournment because of Mouth when he re-acts the Bearcrik Warriors dance Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Season 1 episode?   Favourite Season 1 episode? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Season 1 episode?
Page 1 of 1