OTHforums4fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTHforums4fans

All your latest news and discussion on the hit TV show One Tree Hill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favourite episode from season 2?

Go down 
+4
Samia
melissa23
Petra
Laura
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura
Owner
Laura

Favourite episode from season 2? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite episode from season 2?   Favourite episode from season 2? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:16 pm

Whats your favourite episode from season 2 and why?
Back to top Go down
https://othforums4fans.darkbb.com
Petra
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Favourite episode from season 2?   Favourite episode from season 2? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:28 pm

I would have to say my favorite would be the do you dare one. Is that what its called. I just think its soo fun and full of humor! love it!
Back to top Go down
melissa23
melissa23

PostSubject: Re: Favourite episode from season 2?   Favourite episode from season 2? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:42 pm

Really Petra.. thats a great one.. but i disagree..

My Favorite one is "Truth Bitter Truth" I love the whole 'cat fight' with the girls.. so hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Favourite episode from season 2?   Favourite episode from season 2? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:42 pm

oh well i love that one too!! Very Happy you know that!! haha but i was thinking between the two and I think the dare one tops by just a little!
Back to top Go down
melissa23
melissa23

PostSubject: Re: Favourite episode from season 2?   Favourite episode from season 2? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:14 pm

yea cuz chads in his undies lol!
i def love that part.. best part of the episode.. but yea the dare episode is a good one.
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Favourite episode from season 2?   Favourite episode from season 2? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:18 pm

well that wasn't why i loved it...lol fine i admit thats why. But i also liked watching peyton getting hit with the balls...lol so funny and mouth dancing haha!!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Owner
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Favourite episode from season 2?   Favourite episode from season 2? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:35 pm

OMG Mouth dancing made that episode! and Nathan and Tim in those costumes! haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://othforums4fans.darkbb.com
Petra
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Favourite episode from season 2?   Favourite episode from season 2? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:40 pm

haha seriously one of the funniest episodes!!
Favourite episode from season 2? BrettEp225
Back to top Go down
melissa23
melissa23

PostSubject: Re: Favourite episode from season 2?   Favourite episode from season 2? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:32 pm

haha yea it was a pretty amazing episiode.. i must agree.. but Truth Bitter Truth comes so close.. its just Dare episode was OK for Brooke and Truth Bitter Truth was AMAZING for Brooke haha.. yea Brooke is my fav character after all.
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Favourite episode from season 2?   Favourite episode from season 2? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:34 pm

Hey! she is mine too:P But i know what you mean Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Samia
BL Club President
Samia

PostSubject: Re: Favourite episode from season 2?   Favourite episode from season 2? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:42 pm

216!
Brucas were adorable, I loved the way they connected in this episode!
Back to top Go down
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Favourite episode from season 2?   Favourite episode from season 2? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:34 am

I loved 205 - I will dare. It was possibly the funniest OTH episode ever. Chad is a bra! Haaha.

Probably my favourite though, is 223, the leavers dance (I think), for a number of reasons:

-Jimmy Eat World were at Tric
-Brilliant music
-Lucas kissed Brooke and told her he wanted to be with her! Squee! One of my fave ever scenes.
Back to top Go down
melissa23
melissa23

PostSubject: Re: Favourite episode from season 2?   Favourite episode from season 2? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:10 pm

OMG how did I forget about 223 BEST episode.. 1) I freaking love the number.. not only is it the ONLY season with 23 episodes.. but 2.23(.07) is a special say so when i see 223 i freak out!! AND its just an amazing finale.. and the BLness gah! amazing
Back to top Go down
BLPNR fivesome is love
LP Club President
BLPNR fivesome is love

PostSubject: Re: Favourite episode from season 2?   Favourite episode from season 2? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:16 pm

My favorite is 2.21. It gets me everytime.
That's probably my all time favorite episode.

Though I like I will dare too.
Back to top Go down
Brucas4lyf
Brucas4lyf

PostSubject: Re: Favourite episode from season 2?   Favourite episode from season 2? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:13 am

I would have to say dare night, the wedding episode because of Brucas and the season finale again because of Brucas. Basically every episode with Brucas scenes lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leyton_4ever
Leyton_4ever

PostSubject: Re: Favourite episode from season 2?   Favourite episode from season 2? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:37 am

BLPNR fivesome is love wrote:
My favorite is 2.21. It gets me everytime.
That's probably my all time favorite episode.

Though I like I will dare too.

ITA haha as a fellow LP fan Im going to say I liked it too because it was the only episode with a lot of LP moments! Plus I loveddddd when Lucas got up and gave Peyton chocolate because she was upset about Jake..thats love in the making lmao.

I like 2.22 as well...because when Lucas said "looks like its just me and you" I knew the line had heavier meaning that just what it was. I knew LP would get close again over the summer and that somewhere in season 3 feelings would resurface..and I was right:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite episode from season 2?   Favourite episode from season 2? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite episode from season 2?
Page 1 of 1