OTHforums4fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTHforums4fans

All your latest news and discussion on the hit TV show One Tree Hill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats your favourite episode from season 3?

Go down 
+9
Brucas4lyf
sawyerscott
Samia
BLPNR fivesome is love
alittleFREE
Dom
Petra
melissa23
Laura
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura
Owner
Laura

Whats your favourite episode from season 3? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your favourite episode from season 3?   Whats your favourite episode from season 3? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:17 pm

Whats your favourite episode from season 3 and why?
Back to top Go down
https://othforums4fans.darkbb.com
melissa23
melissa23

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite episode from season 3?   Whats your favourite episode from season 3? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:44 pm

My favorite episode is definitely 3.09 basically because of BL.. they are just so amazing in this episode. Chad and Sophia blow me away every time I watch it, and the entire 'letters' thing is amazing, I love how Brooke wrote all those letters over the summer because she missed Lucas. I just love that scene when she brings them to Lucas's door.. yes just one scene can make the episode my favorite lol.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Owner
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite episode from season 3?   Whats your favourite episode from season 3? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:49 pm

Aah that episode is amazing!

i agree 1 scene can make an episode!

i really dont know how to pick, season 3 had amazing episodes!

but probably the finalie! because of the BL scene at the wedding!! *thud* Sophia made that episode for me!
Back to top Go down
https://othforums4fans.darkbb.com
melissa23
melissa23

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite episode from season 3?   Whats your favourite episode from season 3? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:54 pm

yea season 3 is a pretty amazing season..
and the finale was THE BEST EVER well minus season 4 Laughing but yea Sophia is amazing, her talent just makes me enjoy the show 10 times more.
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite episode from season 3?   Whats your favourite episode from season 3? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:44 pm

the finale is my favorite episode in season 3:) that and the cabin one. 3x09 is amazing too...season three just has soo many good ones.
Back to top Go down
Dom
Dom

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite episode from season 3?   Whats your favourite episode from season 3? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:12 pm

The finale was my fave. It was so amazing!!! Very Happy Too bad the season afterwards was a HUGE letdown. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/47225315
alittleFREE
alittleFREE

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite episode from season 3?   Whats your favourite episode from season 3? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:56 pm

It's hard to pick, I like a lot!

Probably 3x09, 3x13, 3x18, and 3x22.

3x09 - The whole letter thing, and Lucas forgiving Brooke, was pretty much amazing. Plus I loved in the beginning when they were in jail lol.

3x13 - Naley & Rain = so sweet, first of all. But then you had Peyton and Ellie and I loved their time together in this episode. And I also adored the infamous BL fight in the rain. And the makeup Smile

3x18 - When It Isn't Like It Should Be is probably my favorite episode ever, from any season. Even though something tragic had just happened, it was nice to see all of the characters interacting together and I felt like by the end of this episode.. everyone was genuinely happy. It was just a nice feeling.

3x22 - Sophia's acting made this episode.
Back to top Go down
BLPNR fivesome is love
LP Club President
BLPNR fivesome is love

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite episode from season 3?   Whats your favourite episode from season 3? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:06 pm

3.05 is definitely my favorite. 3.04 is a close second.

Though the season in general is just ugh lol.
Back to top Go down
Samia
BL Club President
Samia

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite episode from season 3?   Whats your favourite episode from season 3? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:41 pm

Oh man I can't choose just one! Season 3 was an amazing season overall...
but I think I will have to go with 322...with 309 close behind <3\

I also loved 313, 317, 818

Last edited by Samia on Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sawyerscott
sawyerscott

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite episode from season 3?   Whats your favourite episode from season 3? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:04 pm

3x13 an amazing episode <3
Back to top Go down
Brucas4lyf
Brucas4lyf

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite episode from season 3?   Whats your favourite episode from season 3? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:12 am

Season 3 was an amazing season. There were so many good episodes, so i dont think i could pick but if i had to pick a few then it would be 9,13,16,18 and the season finale Very Happy But also every episode with abit of Brucas init Laughing Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite episode from season 3?   Whats your favourite episode from season 3? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:26 am

I would have to say 322, the finale.

For me, this is probably the best OTH episode ever. Sophia was so amazing in it and I just love everything about it. It was incredible.

I also loved 309, 313, 314 and 320.
Back to top Go down
JammerRocks
JammerRocks

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite episode from season 3?   Whats your favourite episode from season 3? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:30 pm

Season Three is so hard to pick from - cos from my perspective they were all great.
3.01- Flashbacks etc were all good
3.09 - Naley get back together was amazing
3.13 - um can anyone say Rain make out on roof of car!!!!!
3.16 - amazing acting
3.22 - Naley wedding - need I say more!!!
Back to top Go down
mary7roses
mary7roses

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite episode from season 3?   Whats your favourite episode from season 3? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:07 am

I'm going with 320 because
1. Nathan's step it up v/o was AMAZING,
2. nathans NO LOOK free throw was insane!!
3. I loved Peyton and Jake in Savannah
4. I love how haley scrunches her face at Nathan before he does the no look free throw {pic added}

Whats your favourite episode from season 3? Haley

5. I love Mouth, he did amazing in this episode....
6. Uncle Cooper was there!!!!

Unfortunate that there was no Lucas, but still an amazing episode!!!
Back to top Go down
Leyton_4ever
Leyton_4ever

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite episode from season 3?   Whats your favourite episode from season 3? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:41 am

BLPNR fivesome is love wrote:
3.05 is definitely my favorite. 3.04 is a close second.

Though the season in general is just ugh lol.

ITA the whole season didnt have enough LP for me it wasnt impressing me much hahah. However my favourite was probably 316 with the LP kiss and 321 during the Naley wedding rehersal and the LP bed scene...

I liked 310 too because obviously he went off with peyton to see ellie which made me very happy ahaha

I liked 317 too..dont kill me BL fans but I kinda enjoyed Brooke's insecurity when she went to see Peyton and admitted she knew Lucas loved Peyton more Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite episode from season 3?   Whats your favourite episode from season 3? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your favourite episode from season 3?
Page 1 of 1