OTHforums4fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTHforums4fans

All your latest news and discussion on the hit TV show One Tree Hill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how do you like season 5 so far?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eveliendorien
eveliendorien

how do you like season 5 so far? Empty
PostSubject: how do you like season 5 so far?   how do you like season 5 so far? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:11 pm

is it everything you hoped and dreamed it would be? Is it better or worse?

affraid
Back to top Go down
Amy

PostSubject: Re: how do you like season 5 so far?   how do you like season 5 so far? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:13 pm

For me, it started out great. I absolutely love 501 and 502 but after that it went downhill a little. But I still love it, it's a lot better than I expected. I was kind of worried as to how the four year jump would go but I think it's great!
Back to top Go down
eveliendorien
eveliendorien

PostSubject: Re: how do you like season 5 so far?   how do you like season 5 so far? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:20 pm

we have mixed feelings about it.
In general, we really liked it. the time jump was a really good and innovative idea... there were some very funny episodes (lindsey trying to pick up the chair in the library was one of them...) but there were also some episodes where we thought like "oh come on, you guys can do better than that (an example would be "in da club")... we didn't like the fact that there was only one setting for an entire episode... the best episode so far would have to be the Bachelor(ette) party episode...
The hundred episode, we felt was kind of...blant..nothing really happened that wasn't to be expected (even for the unspoiled souls amoung the fans we've heard a lot saying it was too predictable,..)

some of the storylines are boring as well.. For instance, they could've done so many things with Danneels character..yet they chose to do the absolute boring and predictable thing and have her be on drugs and bla bla bla... even we can come up with more interesting storylines that that...
We just cannot get over the whole Bevin Evan Mirskey Smith situation...it seems so..odd (and it probably is...) we think that part was sloppy writing on their part..

Jackson brundage and Joe Manganiello have to be our favorite new characters! Little Jackson is so cute and we basically cringe every time we see him with teary eyes... and Joe well..need we say more? haha (hot!) we love the Browen scenes (they're so cute!). we also love Daphne Zuniga's character..the mom we all love to hate haha!

Overall, we give this season a... B- to a C so far..we'll have to see how it advances
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do you like season 5 so far?   how do you like season 5 so far? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do you like season 5 so far?
Page 1 of 1