OTHforums4fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTHforums4fans

All your latest news and discussion on the hit TV show One Tree Hill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats your favourite season 4 episode?

Go down 
+8
Amy
alittleFREE
BLPNR fivesome is love
CourtneyCakes!
Dom
melissa23
Petra
Laura
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura
Owner
Laura

Whats your favourite season 4 episode? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your favourite season 4 episode?   Whats your favourite season 4 episode? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:18 pm

Whats your favourite season 4 episode and why?
Back to top Go down
https://othforums4fans.darkbb.com
Petra
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite season 4 episode?   Whats your favourite season 4 episode? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:47 pm

Pictures of you! I would have to say thats probably one of my all time favorite OTH episode. I loved it! It shows the real character. With brooke accepting that she really is lost. Haley and skills interaction, bevin standing up for herself. It was soo amazing! Besides we got some amazing impersanations!
Back to top Go down
melissa23
melissa23

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite season 4 episode?   Whats your favourite season 4 episode? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:16 pm

ITA!! Pictures of you was an amazing episode! I LOVE Brooke in that episode.. especially sense every feels like that once in awhile.. and I can always look at Brooke be like.. even you feel like that. wow. its not that bad anymore lol.
Back to top Go down
Petra
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite season 4 episode?   Whats your favourite season 4 episode? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:21 pm

I know! Brooke is completely amazing. She is soo raw in it, and sometimes whenever i feel upset or down. I just watch that. It makes me feel better too, well anything with brooke does! Wink
Back to top Go down
melissa23
melissa23

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite season 4 episode?   Whats your favourite season 4 episode? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:29 pm

haha yea Brooke is pretty awesome. But I just don't understand how Sophia gets this talent.. she is just SO amazing.. and makes it so real.. gah! i love it.
Back to top Go down
Dom
Dom

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite season 4 episode?   Whats your favourite season 4 episode? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:14 pm

421 was my favorite. It was so great. My favorites are usually the finales hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/47225315
CourtneyCakes!
Clubs Adminstrator
CourtneyCakes!

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite season 4 episode?   Whats your favourite season 4 episode? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:15 pm

Basically the first ten episodes of the season and then especially 412, 413, 414 <3
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bobococo
BLPNR fivesome is love
LP Club President
BLPNR fivesome is love

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite season 4 episode?   Whats your favourite season 4 episode? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:48 pm

Pictures of you is great but a part of it makes me wanna cry.

My favorite episode has to be 4.15.
Back to top Go down
alittleFREE
alittleFREE

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite season 4 episode?   Whats your favourite season 4 episode? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:52 pm

I loved Pictures of You, 4.17, and the finale.
Back to top Go down
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite season 4 episode?   Whats your favourite season 4 episode? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:30 am

For me, the season went downhill after 409, with the exception of 413.

413 (Pictures of you) is probably my second fave OTH episode ever. I just loved how we saw interractions between characters we never usually would and I loved the Brooke picture, because that is exactly how I feel a lot of the time.

Other episodes I loved are 401-409, 414, 415, 416, 420 and 421. So yeah pretty much all of them with the exception of 410 (crappest episode ever possibly!), 411, 412 (although I loved Nathans dance and the strip!), 417, 418 and 419.
Back to top Go down
melissa23
melissa23

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite season 4 episode?   Whats your favourite season 4 episode? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:13 pm

oh yeah DUH!! I freaking love.. episode 418.. yea it was an OK episode.. but I love it so much.. so special to me.. sense I was there for all the rivercourt scenes in it (on the side watching) and the scene where lucas goes to whiteys house I was on set.. like he was HERE and I was HERE actually we were closer haha.. it was amazing.. but yea thats a totally different reason to love an episode.. but I thought I might share that with you Smile
Back to top Go down
Leyton_4ever
Leyton_4ever

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite season 4 episode?   Whats your favourite season 4 episode? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:23 am

Mine was 402 (when lucas tells peyton he used to watch her)
409 "It's you"
412 "Cookie dough fight!"
414 "LP making out"

lmao I liked the season final as well it was awesome, it had a great finality to a lot of storylines and a lot of other ones were just beginning..
Back to top Go down
Brucas4lyf
Brucas4lyf

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite season 4 episode?   Whats your favourite season 4 episode? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:31 pm

I liked Picture Of You and the season finale because of the codec scenes at the end with all of them playing basketball and the line at the end........

Nathen: You Ready for this old man

Lucas: I could do this for ever little brother
Back to top Go down
saf_m90
saf_m90

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite season 4 episode?   Whats your favourite season 4 episode? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:50 pm

401 the LP hug at the end and the LP scene in lukes room

402 - all LP scenes, specially the scenes in car about lucas watching peyton and her legs lol

409 - obviously lol!

414 - IMO hottest LP episode to date! i jus love how chad slipped his tongue into hilaries mouth. damn brooke for interrupting! oh and when he kissed hils boob! lmao!

Last edited by saf_m90 on Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eveliendorien
eveliendorien

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite season 4 episode?   Whats your favourite season 4 episode? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:51 pm

everything that contains Brachel scenes is good ...we loved pictures of you and all of a sudden I miss everyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite season 4 episode?   Whats your favourite season 4 episode? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your favourite season 4 episode?
Page 1 of 1